early spring midland meet april 1st,rugby

rob4wd

hi all,

just trying to get us midland folkes all together on thur early evening perhaps at the royal oak for an early spring meet. venue and date subject to change to suit the best turnout. please express your interest.

regards

rob

Emtee

Hi Rob, Subject to checking my work diary, count me in. Cheers, Miles.

lozcb

Having trouble getting my head round this Rob always thought of my self as a southerner, silly sussex and all that , does living in MK mean that im in the Midlands now , or have i got to create/lose an accent ;) as long as it doesn't clash with any post events on either forum im game

regards loz

rob4wd

just a quick blast up the m1 for you loz.doubt you'll even get her warm!

regards

rob

Team GCR

Sadly that is the Thursday before one of our busiest weekends of the year - we need to get one car to Thruxton for Friday/Saturday/Sunday and the other to Oulton Park for Saturday/Easter Monday - but hopefully another time.

Robin

DaveT

Guys

Not sure as I'll make this as may be going away for Easter - it's the day before Good Friday I see.

Will report back later.

Dave

rob4wd

am looking at changing this date to 31st march wednesday to maximise turnout . does that help you robin/dave?? does this new propsed date inconveniance any existing takers. please let me know.
venue stays the same

regards

rob

conaero

Forum Owner
Arrrrr, and its on my birthday, yes, the fool, I have heard it all before. Cant promise as its a bit of a trek but might let you know nearer the time.

Do I get a cake if I turn up......39 candles this year please.

Conaero

rob4wd

Arrrrr, and its on my birthday, yes, the fool, I have heard it all before. Cant promise as its a bit of a trek but might let you know nearer the time.

Do I get a cake if I turn up......39 candles this year please.

Conaero

the day before now matt. no cake but the place is a hungry horse (or at least it was last time i went there) so if you make it i'll stand you a candymania. all the calories you could ever need in one glass!

regardrob

DaveT

31st looks good to me.

Subject to anything workwise getting in the way between now and then I'm in!

Cheers

Dave

Team GCR

am looking at changing this date to 31st march wednesday to maximise turnout . does that help you robin/dave?? does this new propsed date inconveniance any existing takers. please let me know.
venue stays the same

regards

rob

Hi Rob,

Yes there is a good chance I can make it on the 31st.

Robin

rob4wd

hi all. bumping this event. confirmed as march 31st at the royal oak,crick road , rugby, cv21 4pw from around 18.00.

so far we have

rob4wd
bazza
deano
steve
spike62
alfamasman
roger
lozcb
emtee
pete
teamgcr
trofeo

please add your name if you can make it

regards all

rob

rob4wd

old royal oak ,rugby, march 31st , 18.00

rob4wd 3200 Confirmed
bazza 3200 Confirmed
deano 3200 Confirmed
spike62 3200 Confirmed
steve 3200 Confirmed
alfamasman 3200 Confirmed
roger 4200 Confirmed
lozcb gs Confirmed
masser1 gs Confirmed
dave taylor 4200
emtee 4200 Confirmed
team gcr tbc

looking good for turnout. i saw david askew today and invited him to the meet and he seemed keen. he has a 3200 and will be bringing it along hopefully.if he does and all those above turn up then that is 7x3200s which would be an exceptional occasion

if there is anyone else out there umming and aarhing about this one please put your name on and come along . all welcome,particulary if you have a 3200.with the possible exception of bristol i don't think you're likely to see so many 3200s in the same place

should be like blackpool illuminations when we wrap up and leave. (hopefully from the rears -not the dashboards!)

the car park is huge and shouldn't be any probs getting all the cars together but i will , as john suggested, make sure space will be available for us.

regards

rob

Team GCR

Should be ok for this though will not be in the Maser as it is a long way from being finished.

If it is a nice evening might bring the Tiger out!

Robin

lozcb

Sunbeam now there's a name from the past , would make for some nice pics Robin best get it dusted off , had a stilletto quite a few years back used to drive with a kerb stone in the boot pure fun car if a little hairy handling at times looking forward to it now Rob4wd great turnout and getting better every time i look

regards loz

rob4wd

just giving this one a bump as it is next on the calender. anyone else out there to swell the numbers?? the old royal oak is near junc18 of the m1.from around 18.00. weather permitting i'll organiise some outside seating near the cars for as long as we can brave it.

regards all

rob