Very excited, it's working...

Andrea

Been as some of you may know developing some new programmes for Supercarhub and i think finally it's ready and working.....just in time as off to the hills for the weekend ... Here is what we have been up to over the past weeks, nights and days...

Last Minute Service - You can now within your account, send a service request to our partners anonymously and receive supercarhub best rates in your inbox direct from our partners who can accommodate your request, including collection.

Car Finder - Ever left your number with a well intended dealer only to loose your number, now you can register the car of your dreams and as soon as one matches your criteria and is listed on our classifieds - you'll always be the first to view!

Service Alert - Make sure your details are complete - we can now, one month before your service falls due, have the latest prices brought to your 'in box' - that's all the hard research done!

Alternatively you can still peruse the map of partners if you'd like to travel further afield.

And the site is absolutely FREE to our members

So check your details are up to date to get the most out of our sweat and tears lol ... now where's that wine!!

Regards

Andrea@supercarhub.com

Emtee

Well done Andrea! That sounds like a lot of hard work. I hope it pays dividends for you. Must log in and check my details are up to date! Regards, Miles.

Parisien

Excellent Andrea........a really well thought out and useful scheme you've set up!

I hope its a great success and mutually beneficial to all concerned!!

P

lozcb

Been as some of you may know developing some new programmes for Supercarhub and i think finally it's ready and working.....just in time as off to the hills for the weekend ... Here is what we have been up to over the past weeks, nights and days...

Last Minute Service - You can now within your account, send a service request to our partners anonymously and receive supercarhub best rates in your inbox direct from our partners who can accommodate your request, including collection.

Car Finder - Ever left your number with a well intended dealer only to loose your number, now you can register the car of your dreams and as soon as one matches your criteria and is listed on our classifieds - you'll always be the first to view!

Service Alert - Make sure your details are complete - we can now, one month before your service falls due, have the latest prices brought to your 'in box' - that's all the hard research done!

Alternatively you can still peruse the map of partners if you'd like to travel further afield.

And the site is absolutely FREE to our members

So check your details are up to date to get the most out of our sweat and tears lol ... now where's that wine!!

Regards

Andrea@supercarhub.com

Best wishes for the future Andrea, hope all the hard endeavours pay off you certainly deserve it

regards loz

SimonM

sounds good - nice to meet you at the weekend Andrea, still considering stirring a few of those fezza owners up! ;)

Andrea

Excellent Andrea........a really well thought out and useful scheme you've set up!

I hope its a great success and mutually beneficial to all concerned!!

P

We hope so Frank....it's been an industry first to get franchises to publish prices, convincing them that the transparency will go a long way, getting them to give us exclusive prices, and taking the hard work out of researching a provider and what their services include for their price so that the owner can now see what they are getting... as the dealers get to grips with our functionality that we've offered them, you will start to see service schedules published - which is very useful when considering your options...more dealers to capture and more marques to follow...long way to go...Glad you enjoy.