Fifth Gear Gransport racing

lozcb

Working from home today , had Dave (fifth gear) on the telly , first time ever saw around 20 Gransports racing with Tiff Nedell and Jody Kidd sharing a car on an Italian track was great fun well worth a re-watch when and if they repeat it

regards loz

Parisien

Yes, saw that edition too Loz......very nice to see it, plus the emmmm......reasonably desirable Ms Kidd.........{{{splutters ever so slightly}}}

P

conaero

Forum Owner
Boooger, would have to be on whilst I was at work, anyone know if its on repeat so I can Sky+ it?

Andyk

I met Miss Kidd at Goodwood a few years back...My wife said I was like a little school boy around her.....I was 40 at the time.

Andyk

I know male school years don't actually stop til you reach 55....just look at UM!...;)...;)

P

Would agree...Drive down the street see an attractive young lady your eyes meet....Get home feeling 19 again....Get ready for bed walk past the mirror naked..What the feck was I thinking it must have been the car not me she was looking at.

Parisien

I met Miss Kidd at Goodwood a few years back..

Mind you...am sure if this forum invited her to an ACE cafe meet or similar......and she came along....it would be quite a coup?!

Thoughts......guys?

:)

P

Emtee

Must admit I don't like Jodie's ilk, but she's the exception. She can string a sentence together, doesn't take herself too seriously (in fact I think she may be a little bit mad) and in spite of all the freebies that must come her way, is a good old-fashioned petrolhead and a Maserati petrolhead at that!

Oh that and the fact that she has a pair of pins that just beggar belief!

Andyk

She's not the most attractive women in the world but then models usually aren't but she's no munter either....She loves Maseratis, she races Maseratis and bet she's good at......sorry getting ahead of my self there.