• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2

conaero

Forum Owner
Looking very nice Pete, tell me, did you take the video footage with the MiniDV camera, mine turned up today, itching to give it a whirl.

Peter

No, that video was taken with a normal camcorder strapped to the passenger seat. I took it before I had my tiny camera. The problem with the tiny camera is that it's a bit hit and miss positioning it. I took a couple of video's with it only to find it was pointing slightly too high up, so got a nice video of the sun visors!

urbanmaser

Peter welcome to our new home (I hope it will be anyways)

Great video mate ............. was that blue flashing police light towards the end of the video for you???????

300 S

Said it once and i'll end up saying it many times untill im the contented owner of one of these stunning Peter just stunning

regards 300 s

Peter

Urban, no the blue lights were an ambulance, maybe waiting for me, but luckily I didnt need them! Thanks 300 s. Owning this machine is very very nice, BUT, it comes with the constant worry that somthing is going to go wrong and I will need to remortgage the house!

Rich mans car, owned by a bum! lol

Last edited:

Steve H

The real bums are those of us that just instruct in them but are never likely to own one! :sad:

034.jpg

and another one after a days work -

Image096.jpg

Peter

The real bums are those of us that just instruct in them but are never likely to own one! :sad:

034.jpg

and another one after a days work -

Image096.jpg

Would be great to instruct in them, when you own it each time you go out you wonder if this journey is going to cost you a few £££££. I dread a light on the dash coming on! At least if you instruct in them you dont have to worry about what it's going to cost if it goes wrong! Got any jobs going!?

Steve H

You might not want this job, imagine jumping into a 400bhp car with someone who is used to around 100 and then trying to teach them to drive :conf1:

To be honest it is great fun but it doesn't suit everyone.

Got to be said though, the Gallardo is a cracking toy, waaaaayyyyyy better than the Merchie :as004:

Peter

I have had my Gallardo 6 months now, usually about this far into ownership I am thinking about whats the next car I am going to go for. Not this time, I still get excited when I know I am going to get it out of the garage and go for a drive. I dont know where I would go from here, and to be honest even if I had several million the Veyrons and Zondas dont really do much for me. I think I am at my peak of ownership. I might like a Gallardo spyder in the future when the prices drop.

If money were no object, I think a Gallardo and a GTS parked up in the garage would make a good pairing. But I would be very careful where I bought the GT from, it wouldnt come from anywhere near Sevenoaks!

Last edited:

Peter

You might not want this job, imagine jumping into a 400bhp car with someone who is used to around 100 and then trying to teach them to drive :conf1:

To be honest it is great fun but it doesn't suit everyone.

Got to be said though, the Gallardo is a cracking toy, waaaaayyyyyy better than the Merchie :as004:

I bet you must get youngsters jumping in thinking they are Jenson Button and know it all. I bet you need alot of patience!

lozcb

I stand to be corrected :naker: , but i would have thought first timers out in something powerful would be quite reserved , its probably second and third timers that feel they have got the hang of things :road_rage-28: that probably come unstuck interested to hear your opinion steve

regards loz

Steve H

It's sometimes more about discipline than patience :argue1:.

Whether it's the first timers that are better or worse I'm not sure, probably worse oddly enough because they haven't get had the chance to discover that it's harder than it looks on TV :blushed:. Most people are great though and listen well, it's only the odd one that thinks they know better then us despite the fact that we do this for a living!