Seriously Interested gutted Wont have another silver car

NickP

£50k when done? How can a cat d be worth so much? PAV is £55k surely it would be nearer £40k? I have no clue just asking.

conaero

Forum Owner
I always liked the 360, I think there is alot more damage there than there looks, I bet its been spun, hence the corners being knocked off.

lozcb

Cat D will generally be 20% off the list price on a high performance car more like 30% off run of the mill stuff, that car is a low mileage manual and covertible , and a genuine shileds version , ( the wing shields are indented and not stuck on like lesser ones ) they are sort after , on piston heads there's afew with higher miles fetching late sixties

£8K will sort that car to the standard thats required

regards loz

ENZ525

Cat D will generally be 20% off the list price on a high performance car more like 30% off run of the mill stuff, that car is a low mileage manual and covertible , and a genuine shileds version , ( the wing shields are indented and not stuck on like lesser ones ) they are sort after , on piston heads there's afew with higher miles fetching late sixties

£8K will sort that car to the standard thats required

regards loz

Fancy going 1/2s Loz?
We can keep it at my place if another silver car is out of the question on your drive :)
Regards,
Enzo.

lozcb

Enzo, Still waiting for some feedback from a guy i know at Sandy branch , he's trying to get a more detailed and specific rundown of whats needed and how bad the damage extends , its up in Doncaster so a fair trek for me and dont want to waste time and money , but its going up rapidly so it isnt that bad i fear

regards loz

ENZ525

Yep, up to 26.1 now...
Is there commission or other charges to pay on top of the winning bid?
Regards,
Enzo.

Andyk

Chris Loz 50k is alot....but then I suppose not much for a 360 con....Not sure I would spend taht sort of cash on a catd but then I'm sure someone would.

lozcb

Yep, up to 26.1 now...
Is there commission or other charges to pay on top of the winning bid?
Regards,
Enzo.

Yeah a nominal amount with delivery plus vat works at around £500 for a car that price

regards loz

Parisien

Could have sworn you were a dyed in the wool.......one marque guy..........................Loz.........aahheemm.....ok...ok........another Italian marque will have to do......:)

P

Andyk

I saw a silver 360 Spider today in Dartmouth wound the window down to hear it ticking over as we waiting for the Dartmouth ferry and...nothing...I expected to hear that lovely V8 burble. The Maserati V8 sounds better.

Andyk

You do have a sound thats pretty distinctive....Always seem to have a tiny sound without the sports exhaust.