The Good Morning Thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Van, that was a 3.2 yes?...the JTS usually goes for the kind of money you are stating.

What was the mileage and condition?

vantastic

Van, that was a 3.2 yes?...the JTS usually goes for the kind of money you are stating.

What was the mileage and condition?

Yes was 3.2, same colour as that one and I put teledials on it as well lol, I would have to look for details when I get to my desk

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes was 3.2, same colour as that one and I put teledials on it as well lol, I would have to look for details when I get to my desk

Have you got the old Enzo style wheels/split 5 spokes you might consider swapping for 17" TD's or selling?

Mileage is obviously key, if it had 100k plus miles I would understand why it went so cheap.

Last edited:

vantastic

Have you got the old Enzo style wheels/split 5 spokes you might consider swapping for 17" TD's or selling?

Mileage is obviously key, if it had 100k plus miles I would understand why it went so cheap.

Had a look, was year before last, was on 80k in good condition and on the road with belts done the year before

With teledials

the 5 spokes

The 5 spokes went back on when I sold the car

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok, thanks Van, if you see any let me know.

Although I accept the Teledials are 'the wheel' the P3 looks proper with the Enzo's on.

WTI

Just my opinion mind but the teledials age the phase 3.
The multi spokes look miles better.

vantastic

Just my opinion mind but the teledials age the phase 3.
The multi spokes look miles better.

What about these then :)

I love the GTV but the P3 just did not look right up front, I went to teledials to see if it worked better but I could not live with the facelift, if I have another 3.2 I would make it look like a P2 but would rather have a GT as its so much better

Last edited:

Supercharged16v

And just for fun, as i looked at old pics, how to fit five car's and a trailer on the drive lol

My God, you're worst than I am !! hahaha

Morning guys, another hectic Fried-Day today :/

I have a million things to do at my day job, and then my hands are tied in the afternoon, which means a really really REALLY bussy weekend :(

I think next week I'll take Friday off so I can finally enjoy a weekend with my family :baby:

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning.

End of the week again!!!!

Having the bathroom plastered today, which means I will be fitting the bath this weekend, joy of joys!

The car search is improving, have 3 on the cards I have managed to sniff out.

Shant Ole

Morning.

End of the week again!!!!

Having the bathroom plastered today, which means I will be fitting the bath this weekend, joy of joys!

The car search is improving, have 3 on the cards I have managed to sniff out.

Did you get the one that massages you while you sleep in the bath? Ever since i was a kid i had a dream to have one of these baths. I hope when the time comes to build my own house ill be able to get of them :p

tess

Morning guys....money grabbing today......really tired...could do with a few days off....roll on wednesday and a day in bed lol