The Good Morning Thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning guys, morning Tess.

Hope the M3 is a good match Andy, it's always a nervous one for me, with it be joy or heartbreak.

A standard day at the office for me might be out for a curry with the boys later.

Joe 1968

Morning folks ... :)

A day of shopping today at Meadow **** awaits me alas .. :(

Got insurance sorted for my youngest yesterday .. so today she is driving ...

think ill be needing a drink tonight ... :(

Joe 1968

Oops .. not sure what happened there .. instead of putting meadow hall I call it meadow h e l l .. but it dosent like it ... :confused:

Happy Man

Morning all :D

Busy day today, I'll be mostly making sure 1 million ££££££'s worth of CNC machine gets installed safely :thumb1:

tess

A day in the life of tess
go to work
bath ladies
do food
clean poop
same s*** different day lol

Happy Man

But you loves your ladies :)

The million pound monster is now bolted to the floor, nobody got hurt and none of the kit got damaged so it was a good day :D

Andyk

Morning guys, morning Tess.

Hope the M3 is a good match Andy, it's always a nervous one for me, with it be joy or heartbreak.

A standard day at the office for me might be out for a curry with the boys later.

Really pleased Matt......Looks a different car with the bumper sorted.....Plus a number of other bits,,,wing mirror plates, etc....very reasonable as well......Just need to give her a clean inside and out. Body shops tend to just do paint and not really worry about the dust and mess they make....

Good morning all....

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all

Pleased for you Andy.

Work day today, too dark to tell what the weather is doing but it sounds quiet out there. Could do with some sun if I am honest, summer seems a long time ago.

Valeters coming round today to do the GT, he does a great job for £18 inside and out.

tess

Morning guys.....sposed to be having a lie in.....late shift and awake early...grrrrr