SPORTSALFA
Page 516 of 516 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516
Results 5,151 to 5,155 of 5155
  1. #5151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    249
    Thanks for the offer Nick, I'll see how it goes!

    Just ordered some bolts for the bellhousing - which were totally missing, which could partly explain the abnormal propshaft vibration!

    Are you driving the 33 yet? Jim Spackman is pedalling his 75 against the 105's again this year at Combe Alfaholics.
    Peter

    The current menagerie

    ITALIAN: 1999 Alfa Romeo 916 GTV6 'Nero' in Nero.
    2000 Alfa Romeo GTV 916 Twinspark - SORN'd for rolling chassis/body parts.

    ENGLISH: 1975 Lotus Elite Mk2 in Carnival Red.
    Last project before I resigned from the company.

  2. #5152
    Senior Member Alfa Muppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Weston Super Mare
    Posts
    1665
    Quote Originally Posted by lisknik View Post
    Looks cracking daryl, will you be back for Combe next Saturday?

    Morning all
    Yes Nick, I am 99% going to Combe on Saturday
    164 Q4
    Mercedes C350e Wagon
    Yamaha FZ6

  3. #5153
    SportsAlfa.com Moderator lisknik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    5401
    Quote Originally Posted by luckesGTV6 View Post
    Thanks for the offer Nick, I'll see how it goes!

    Just ordered some bolts for the bellhousing - which were totally missing, which could partly explain the abnormal propshaft vibration!

    Are you driving the 33 yet? Jim Spackman is pedalling his 75 against the 105's again this year at Combe Alfaholics.
    Nope it is still in Clevedon.


    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Muppet View Post
    Yes Nick, I am 99% going to Combe on Saturday
    Fantastic Bike or 164?

    Morning all
    White 156 V6 called Jess
    33 1.7 Cloverleaf
    Daily -159 2.4 SW QTronic

  4. #5154
    Senior Member Alfa Muppet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Weston Super Mare
    Posts
    1665
    Morning all - delayed at Bristol Airport. So I get up at 5am only to be delayed by 2 hours, usual stuff from BMI, normally due to the crew being late or not enough of them!

    164 back up and running and felt good at Castle Combe! 180 miles on the bike on Sunday, blast down to Westward Ho! And back to see the folks!
    164 Q4
    Mercedes C350e Wagon
    Yamaha FZ6

  5. #5155
    SportsAlfa.com Moderator lisknik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    5401
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Muppet View Post
    Morning all - delayed at Bristol Airport. So I get up at 5am only to be delayed by 2 hours, usual stuff from BMI, normally due to the crew being late or not enough of them!

    164 back up and running and felt good at Castle Combe! 180 miles on the bike on Sunday, blast down to Westward Ho! And back to see the folks!
    Good to see you on Saturday mate, been a while

    Afternoon all
    White 156 V6 called Jess
    33 1.7 Cloverleaf
    Daily -159 2.4 SW QTronic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SportsAlfa.com has no official association with Alfa Romeo S.p.A. All associated logos, names and images appearing on this site are for nominative and informational purposes only. Alfa Romeo is a registered trademark of Alfa Romeo S.p.A.