The Good Morning Thread

lisknik

Man, thats ugly! I have gone off the 33 idea for now, basically due to lack of body spares.

Afternoon, been struggling with a nasty cough and cold, a right pain in the ****

You can get most outer panels from Germany, just the inner sills you cannot get for love nor money, need to find one with a good floor ;)

Morning all :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Did we all have a fun weekend?

I went to Lille on the France Belgium border and stayed in a 16th Century Convent for our wedding anniversary.

Our behaviour cant be described as 'saintly' though :)

lisknik

I went to Lille on the France Belgium border and stayed in a 16th Century Convent for our wedding anniversary.

Too much info!!! Yuk!!

Quiet weekend, had my aroc brekkie meet, just a shame I had to go back to ****** work today, god I need another job :(

Alfa Muppet

Went camping at Thruxton to watch the BTCC with my Brother, Neighbor and our collective 5 boys. Drank at least 10 beers each and a bottle of Kraken Rum and still got up to watch the track action!

lisknik

Went camping at Thruxton to watch the BTCC with my Brother, Neighbor and our collective 5 boys. Drank at least 10 beers each and a bottle of Kraken Rum and still got up to watch the track action!

P1ss head, saw some of it on the telly box, second race was a bit of a farce, was a bit like going to Castle combe!

Morning all :)