The Good Morning Thread

lisknik

Ye gawds that is as old as me... i loves it :) My 156 loves this weather also..... but i need a new set of wellies for her ;)

Morning all :)

conaero

Forum Owner
I feel your pain Luke re previous owners bodges.

Just found out that the probable reason my Brera wont start is due to the injectors being taken out for refurb, left to right and put back in right to left...each injector is paired to a cylinder. No wonder it wouldn't start correctly. Only number 3 of the 5 cylinders is thus in its correct place and trimming by the ECU as it should.

Getting it corrected at the weekend, so we will know!

luckesGTV6

Hope it goes well Matt.

I was even thinking of going to Church to pray for endurance and for forgiveness for my blasphemous language but the priest reckoned that on point 1 that I didn't need 2 cars and that there would be little chance of help anyway in the works of mammon. and on the second point there's no forgiveness he was authorised to give for blasphemy.
Aw shucks, onward and downward! :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning.

Well, we are getting there. The injectors are now mapped how they should be and the car is running much, much better but I still have this blessed warm start issue.

I did manage to get it to warm start by fitting a new water temp sensor and putting the old one in the freezer then connecting it externally and the bloody thing fired right up. Ok it was lumpy as it was running a different mix but it did starts as it should.

Answers on a post card.

Alfa Muppet

Morning all :)

Nothing unusual to see here I think Nick but as you've asked - here it is tarted up for showtime about a decade or so ago.

View attachment 46472

Looks just as pretty today, being GFRP.
Rumour is that it was the 1974 show car but I'll need more proof before claiming that one!

GTV loves this cool weather but is a bit skittish on the fine Cheshire? salt they are scattering on the roads but it made a fine snow plough a few days ago up here in the forest!

:)

Looks good !

Afternoon all

luckesGTV6

Good morning ladies and gentlemen :)

Morning all, countdown is on three days to go! :)

Hey, Steady on there Nick!!

Confucious he say:-
Better the expectation of times to come than living the reality. (only applies in China though)

Feezing frog by yer’ so the Brizzle pollution haze is obscured - guess things could be wusser, it's not usually a pretty sight. :)
So, no incentive at the mo’ to rush outside with ‘gut buster’ drill and sledge hammer to work on the car. :(

Glad I didn't buy a Weasel engined Brera.
The stuff you're into Matt sounds more akin to Quantum Physics than automotive.
Guess we'll all have to get familiar with advanced technology as cars move towards driverless tamper proof electric in sealed casings.
I guess tuning kits for the 'sports' models will be bolt on refrigeration units for drive motors to operate more efficiently and air bearings etc. throughout. :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning.

C'mon Spring I am bored of just staring at my car in the garage...want to get out there and use the thing!

tess

Morning my lovely boys..happy new year to you all hope its a good one for everyone. How are you all? Xxx

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk