The Good Morning Thread

lisknik

Morning all, just ordered a complete set of front powerflex bush's to go on the 33 with the struts I picked up last year :)

conaero

Forum Owner
I iz back, did you miss me?

Le Mans was epic, as per usual.

Had a few calls on the Spider but I am managing to stall them and the missus seems to forgot that I had to sell it....might have gotten away with it you know!

lisknik

I iz back, did you miss me?

Le Mans was epic, as per usual.

Had a few calls on the Spider but I am managing to stall them and the missus seems to forgot that I had to sell it....might have gotten away with it you know!

Who are you again?? :rofl5:

conaero

Forum Owner
Afternoon, isn't it just sooo hot.

Off at 2.30 to pick the kids up then I suppose I better get the Strad washed and put away and the Spider out and again washed. The Audi can go through the car wash, thats filthy too.

Have a good one.

Alfa Muppet

Yep it's far too hot to work, no air conditioning at home, so inventing the need to drive about town!

Alfa meet tonight should have a good turn out Nick!

luckesGTV6

Morning. Need a car event to go to, am bored, guess Ill have to wait till Ace in 2 weeks.

Thought you'd be at the Lord March's hillclimb thingy over the week end Matt?

My word, I do remember the Ace (and the Busy Bee on the Great North Road) - never did reach the ton over the iron bridge on the North Circular but I only had a 250 cc Tiger 90, which is self explanatory - you really needed a Tiger 100 or 110 or a BSA 'Goldie' to be successful in the run out and back before your record finished on the Juke Box.

Do they still have the punch ups for entertainment there or has it moved on to latte coffee and noisy exhausts in these more enlightened days? :) ;)