The Good Morning Thread

conaero

Forum Owner
I is back!

Been 10 days in Northern Spain with 16 other Masers and a Lotus. My god I feel rinsed....give me a day or so to get back on my feet!

luckesGTV6

Tap od de marnin' to y'awl

)I lived in Oirland for 18 months in my formative years and just can't drop the accent - or even use brackets correctly(

Life is good at the momo. ;)
-----------------Yippee!
The Alfa is MOT'd, ^the equal diameter gas flowed flexi's seem to be delivering Clarksons MORE POWER, The brakes are bedding in nicely, all the facia nag lights are out and having now straightened and undersealed the sill flanges my next task is to invoice ETB head office for the damage to my car their Lyney branch caused over the last 5 MOT's!
When caught red-handed and challenged last year they assured me that Jobsworth Regs would not allow them to use the proper jacking points provided by Alfa! They lied.

So, Life is good at the momo. ;) - Share in my joy guys and I hope to see you at 'Combe on the 28th

Alfa Muppet

Morning all

MOT due next week on the 164! And I've managed to secure a Racaro Leather Interior for her!! It's not so different to the originals, just a little more sculpted and with heating on all seats and movable front seat pads.

Alfa Muppet

Evening all

MOT for the Q4 tomorrow and after Castle Coombe she's having some work, brakes, suspension parts and paint on the sub frames

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Looks like I am soon to be an Alfa owner again.

My first Brera in 2.4D variant. IMHO the best engine they put in that car.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Brera on the drive...grease under my finger nails and loving it!

Nik, I need to speak to you about the 2.4, ill PM you mate.