The Good Morning Thread

conaero

Forum Owner
Wasnt he with some woman? Maybe she wo t lwt him play alfas anymore

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dear God no....this sort of circumstance is responsible for many a lost soul...it will all end in tears Nik :)

tess

Dear God no....this sort of circumstance is responsible for many a lost soul...it will all end in tears Nik :)
I must be the exception to the rule lol

Hes under the thumb lol

luckesGTV6

Wishing to all a good morning, have a good one!

Yeah, I guess Nick's gone walkabout.
Serious concern if his Bella 156 appears in the adverts otherwise no need to panic longterm methinks.

luckesGTV6

Good morning everybody :)

Hi guys it’s a tad quieter on here lately

I suspect that only 5 have survived into the new year Mr Muppet (Mr Conaero Mr AlfaSpecial Ms Tess an' You n' I) :) :)

Hello, HELLO! Is anyone else out there in cyberspace ... space ...... pace ...... ace

Alfaspecial

Good morning everybody :)

I suspect that only 5 have survived into the new year Mr Muppet (Mr Conaero Mr AlfaSpecial Ms Tess an' You n' I) :) :)

Hello, HELLO! Is anyone else out there in cyberspace ... space ...... pace ...... ace

It's like a sci-fi plot....... where has everyone gone?
the_Omega_Man.jpg

I don't often post on this thread but I like to use the Events section threads to hear about new events and 'promote' Italian car events that I know of. It would be sad for the site to 'die'

tess

It wont die....we will.keep it going..Nick has gone awol on facebook too

luckesGTV6

Good morning all. :) :)

Still a bit damp and breezy outside today for car work so it'll most likely be 'admin' matters indoors today on the computer.

Must get my ‘Self Assessment’ into HMRC PDQ, pay up and look pleasant and then move on in an appropriate mood to claim a refund on the incorrectly described car stuff I bought on Ebay. Don’t know how that happened as I usually avoid Pidgin English advertisers. That's twice this year so far! Must be more cautious in future.

Hey Ho! Life goes on but what would we do without it?

Thanks for those reassuring words Tess. :)

Sent from my legacy Hewlett Packard laptop using Old-English-Speak :) ;)

tess

No probs Luke....i have been away from forums for a while but will Endeavour to visit regularly ....its a lovely place and i have missed it loads

luckesGTV6

Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock ............ :::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::: /////////////////////XXXXXXXXXXXXXX\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ - >BANG< "F'in Alarm!" ........... tock ............ Tick ........... tock

No-one out there anyway .....................

Well, just in case:-

G'day

tess

I was and i am...i hate early shifts..weekends and overtime..i need a rich man and retirement lol

luckesGTV6

Good Moaning All :)

Good evening, many jobs to do but no inclination to do anything apart from sit in doors- BRING ON THE SUMMER!

That sounds suspiciously like what is known as old age Mr Muppet.
Beware! the next age of man is "Second childishness and mere oblivion" if I remember correctly. :)

Oh Dear! our respected DVLA seem to be in a right Tiz-Waz online with their Beta version of SORN.
I have received a letter headed "Stay insured - Stay legal" accusing me of not having insurance on my car accompanied by terrifying threats of severe retribution..
Last December I dutifully put the car on SORN online and today have repeated the exercise in the hope that the false accusations will cease.
Yet to come:- Will the Authorities yield? Will the miscreant be incarcerated in the White Tower? Will the 'Historic Vehicle' be crushed? All this and more in the next episode!

Methinks though that I have not reached "Second childishness and mere oblivion" 'cos every child knows that electronic systems are infallible.

Have a good day guys.

:) ;) ;)

conaero

Forum Owner
Hey Tess, how are you...fighting fit?

Boring old work and its too dangerous out there to take the Stradale out as I found out on Sunday (whoops, sideways)

In other news, the 2.4 Brera project is going well....not!

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

Found out today that at least the heads not cracked which is a positive. Should be back together in a couple of weeks then off to the paint shop....then get shot!