The Good Morning Thread

Alfa Muppet

Muppet!! Been away again??

Morning all :)

Last Thursday and Friday, then Decorating at the weekend, finishing the rear of the kitchen I started demolishing in March (it's a sore point with Kelly:hammer1:)

Off to Germany from Bristol at 6.40am

Back for Supercar Saturday!!

lisknik

Last Thursday and Friday, then Decorating at the weekend, finishing the rear of the kitchen I started demolishing in March (it's a sore point with Kelly:hammer1:)

Off to Germany from Bristol at 6.40am

Back for Supercar Saturday!!

Typical husband then hehe ;)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Day off, it's half term taking our youngest on a woodland walk with Alpacas.

Beer and curry with the boys.

2b1ask1

Special case
Today I am doing admin this morning and awaiting Palletways collecting the twinny for Nik, headed for Duncan's. Trying to pull in some money to meet the end of the month deadlines as I've hardly been here this month to pursue it, the joys of self employment.

Go a school in Essex to get to if I can then off up to St. James' this afternoon for a meeting and a meal which should be good.

Have fun all...

lisknik

Today I am doing admin this morning and awaiting Palletways collecting the twinny for Nik, headed for Duncan's. Trying to pull in some money to meet the end of the month deadlines as I've hardly been here this month to pursue it, the joys of self employment.

Go a school in Essex to get to if I can then off up to St. James' this afternoon for a meeting and a meal which should be good.

Have fun all...

Thanks again Newton, all booked hope you don't have to wait too long.

Alfa Muppet

Good morning- day off with the boys today - had some work to do but was watching the new TMNT film whilst doing my reports, then on to carving pumpkins!!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, too much to do today; hopefully Duncan will get the engine today Nik.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning, day off tomorrow, Spiders up on the ramp ready to have its rear end stripped and polybushed....no more annoying squeak hopefully!

Anyone got any ideas how to get the old bushes out?

Threaded bar and socket winding trick???