The Good Morning Thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Nothing mate, Police have closed the case, Mito has been settled as it was so new they would have replaced with new anyway (< 1k on the clock), Jeanette has ordered a new one already. Insurance assessor has visited regarding the Mas but Hiscox want 30 days before they will settle. I'm resigned to not seeing it again, no less gutting but easier to cope with than seeing it as a stripped out shell or worse!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, not so great, I set off early to complete some inspections in Hatfield. Well it was going to happen eventually; the gearbox has failed on the Alfa 156 Sillyspeed and I'm awaiting recovery in Mosquito Way, Hatfield. Going to get taken back to Sunnyside so Felice can have the pleasure of swapping it out for a newer one he has put aside for me.

Annoyed as I only got half the sites visited so wil have to come back later! This puts the household down to one sick Aygo tomorrow as Jeanette's loaner goes back too!

lisknik

Morning all, not so great, I set off early to complete some inspections in Hatfield. Well it was going to happen eventually; the gearbox has failed on the Alfa 156 Sillyspeed and I'm awaiting recovery in Mosquito Way, Hatfield. Going to get taken back to Sunnyside so Felice can have the pleasure of swapping it out for a newer one he has put aside for me.

Annoyed as I only got half the sites visited so wil have to come back later! This puts the household down to one sick Aygo tomorrow as Jeanette's loaner goes back too!

Ouch Newton, not good :( Things can surely go upward from here mate.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all from a very soggy south London... Don't need this weather as I have too many sites to get around.

Yet to catch up with Felice to instruct the gearbox change but I think he knows already.

Have fun all...