The Good Morning Thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning Muppet & all, freezing start here, all day on site with the magic rope machine making money :)

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
You went to the pub!...do you remember anything???

Morning/Afternoon all. Spider in at work today :) fecking nippy with the top down!

2b1ask1

Special case
Salt & Alfa bodywork!!!! I went to use the towing eye on the back of the 156 yesterday and it came off in my hand! The whole spare wheel box and frame around that area just crumbling! Need to find and buy a replacement vehicle this week; anyone know of any estates or 4 x 4 going cheap let me know.

Morning all, warmed up after re-positioning the vehicles yesterday as I lost the spot behind the chip shop I'd been keeping the Frankenvan. Got to finish rewriting the welder and weld up some components this morning then out on site later to fit them.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Salt & Alfa bodywork!!!!

My first thoughts too....now theres a brave man!

Morning all, fog, fog, fog, couldn't hit a cows @rse with a banjo out there at the mo.

Spider sat on the drive and the month is coming to an end, think Ill SORN it and swap to the Mas for Feb and do the Spiders brakes.

Alfa Muppet

164's aren't prone to too much rust in the body shell. I guess as SAAB were involved in the design of the type 4 platform, it had to survive Scandinavian winters and stray Moose and Elk, so the metal is proper stuff!!

tess

Afternoon guys, long time no speak, been a hard few months but feeling better now.....ish

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, baby sitting duties again today down in Kent so nipped down last night. Brought the black Mito as Alfa have not picked it up yet and it has developed a real stutter in low revs, what a heap of a car, I've only driven it a handful of times and I've been so disappointed every time.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Afternoon. Had the EPC done on our house this morning, still no enquiries after 3 days on the market, Grrrr