The Good Morning Thread

luckesGTV6

Good Day everyone, :)

I have an AROC meeting at 'The Fox' noted in my diary for this evening from a verbal.

Can anyone confirm that this is correct and will anyone on the forum be going?

Have a fun-packed day Guys!! ;) ;)

lisknik

Good Day everyone, :)

I have an AROC meeting at 'The Fox' noted in my diary for this evening from a verbal.

Can anyone confirm that this is correct and will anyone on the forum be going?

Have a fun-packed day Guys!! ;) ;)

I cannot confirm or deny it Peter, but I do know they were there last month.

Afternoon all :)

luckesGTV6

Thanks Nick,

What I'll do is go for a test run in the Lotus and pop in and see if anyone is around, have a cider, set up the headlamp beams & trot home. :)

Alfaspecial

Thanks Karen, that brought a smile to my face, unlike the Gloucester rugby result today!!

Evening all :)

Rache just arrived back home from watching Bath win 63:19 against London Irish and leap over Gloucester to 6th: she has a message for you:
world-s-smallest-violin-450x438.jpg

B*t*h!

luckesGTV6

OOooooooh!

Verbal violence off-field no less!

Nick, you're supposed to moderate here by forcing a distainful smile, offering the hand of friendship and kneeing any Gloucester RC critics as per the traditional rules of the game.

Good moaning everyone ;)

Thanks for the info. on the AROC meetings.

I did pop over to the Fox the other day and the new serving wench did my bidding and, after enquiring of her master, in secret divulged to me the times of the Alfa gatherings.

Had an 'interesting' journey home in the dusk when a headlamp vacuum unit on the 'other car' started to leak - but it had worked OK for 43 years - which is longer than the Chinese fuel pump has lasted, having been fitted just after Krizzmuz, test mileage only and now starting to disintegrate! I had only replaced the new looking similar pump labelled 'Facet' because that too failed - BEWARE, my friends! :( :(

I was also quite startled at the Severn toll when the gal at the booth was more interested in ogling the car and chatting than hustling it through. It has certainly got more 'presence' than the GTV which even at 'events' trends toward complete invisibility.

Well, they say it is a bank holiday - but for me it's fine weather for working on the cars. Glass fibre work scheduled for today with a sprinkling of electrical wizardry ;)Yeah?;)

Enjoy the sun everyone. :)

lisknik

Rache just arrived back home from watching Bath win 63:19 against London Irish and leap over Gloucester to 6th: she has a message for you:
View attachment 48620

B*t*h!

They needed to to that to get into Europe next season, Gloucester are already there courtesy of the challenge cup final.......oh wait.....how many finals are Bath in?? :bad_smile:

Alfaspecial

They needed to to that to get into Europe next season, Gloucester are already there courtesy of the challenge cup final.......oh wait.....how many finals are Bath in?? :bad_smile:

Ahhh that explains it...... Gloucester being charitable by deliberately loosing yesterday and to Bath last week .... just so that more West country teams can get into Europe.
Thank you. :clapps::clapps::clapps:

Seriously, best of luck to Gloucester in Bilbao on the 11th.

Just got back from a classic car event at Bowood House near Calne. Enjoy whats left of the BH weekend everyone.

lisknik

Ahhh that explains it...... Gloucester being charitable by deliberately loosing yesterday and to Bath last week .... just so that more West country teams can get into Europe.
Thank you. :clapps::clapps::clapps:

Seriously, best of luck to Gloucester in Bilbao on the 11th.

Just got back from a classic car event at Bowood House near Calne. Enjoy whats left of the BH weekend everyone.

Na, we would have beat Saracens if we could of..... our defense is too leaky though ;) Fair play to Bath mind got the job done the last two games of the season, don't think there is another club that could have come to kingsholm and done that, shows hoe fierce the rively is. Brave move by Matt Bannahan moving to Gloucester next season though!

conaero

Forum Owner
Afternooooon. Still sunny down here. Anyone going to Ace Italian Night tomorrow?

A load of the Maserati side of the forum are.