Alfa West Lancashire - Italian Marques (meet)

alfawestlancashire

2015 North West Region Monthly Meet. 3rd Monday of Month, all Italian marques of Car
Ongoing monthly meets, Covering a captive area of about 60 mile radius of Preston, :thumb1:

Also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/italianmarques For our Meet updates and more Alfa info.

email: alfawestlancashire@hotmail.co.uk

See above facebook for meet venues.

Come and join us for refreshments and a chat and meet new friends,
Nice friendly atmosphere.:numberone:

Last edited:

alfawestlancashire

The fine weather is on its way, So its time to get yourself and your pride and joy of to a Monthly Alfa Meet, go on make that step.

Check out facebook : Alfa West Lancashire - Italian Marques for more info

conaero

Forum Owner
As I am in Nantwich this evening, I might make the trip up to this, so might see you later.

alfawestlancashire

Next month June we are going to have a run out to Guys Court at Bilsborrow nr Garstang, Leaving Cricket club about 19:30 to 19:45 going the countryside route to arrive about 20:00
So if you or any other North Westies want to go along the more the merrier

alfawestlancashire

After the June Meet success, we are going back to the same Venue Guys Court for July and August and September10390131_678075115579627_1272090166232486057_n.jpg10459145_678075235579615_8704692395748862379_n.jpg,
the 3rd Monday of each of those months at 20:00 hrs.
There was more Alfa`s than this but couldn`t get them all parked together on arrival, will try harder next time.

See you there.

M

Mista Smiff

You will have flyers for that meet ;)

What is this flyers of which you speak????................I have been wandering around this forum poking about here and there, and I have come to the conclusion that many of you speak in tongues.It aint the english language I learned as a lad that's for sure!:degree:

vantastic

What is this flyers of which you speak????................I have been wandering around this forum poking about here and there, and I have come to the conclusion that many of you speak in tongues.It aint the english language I learned as a lad that's for sure!:degree:

Its called Alfisti

Bigdar

A flyer is an information sheet/card which advertises something, in this case it would be spreading the word about SportsAlfa.
I think anyway :shrug:

alfawestlancashire

No Meet in September due to multi region run out to Yorkshire.
Then Oct 2014 - March 2015 back at the Cricket club and April 2015 - Oct 2015 Boatyard Inn, Preston, just of J3 of the M56 .

alfawestlancashire

New Summer venue for North West Region Monthly Meet somewhere central to all off Lancashire with easy Motorway access from all areas, and i think we found the place The Boat Yard Inn, Riley Green, Preston, PR5 0SP.
just off J3 of the M65 will be our new home every 3rd Monday of each Month from 19:00 hrs onwards Starting Monday 20th April 2015.

If succesful this could extend through the Winter.