Bristol Breakfast Meet

lisknik

alfatan

I should be able to make this one ...thanks for posting this on here Nik. Dad mentioned to me he wants to make this one, his friend from Bristol just bought a Gullietta and he plans to meet us at Queens Square.

should be lots of Alfas with some Lancia's and lets get more Maserati's in the mix :) :)

lisknik

I should be able to make this one ...thanks for posting this on here Nik. Dad mentioned to me he wants to make this one, his friend from Bristol just bought a Gullietta and he plans to meet us at Queens Square.

should be lots of Alfas with some Lancia's and lets get more Maserati's in the mix :) :)

Fantastic Tan, and **** right :) Will be great to see your dad again, bring Mike if he is not working :)

lisknik

Anybody else up for coming next Sunday??

Bring the other half and send them shopping while you look at car ****!! ;)

conaero

Forum Owner
It's the SportsMaserati Xmas doo Saturday night so I recon it's unlikely but I will try and make the next one.

lisknik

It's the SportsMaserati Xmas doo Saturday night so I recon it's unlikely but I will try and make the next one.

Ah will be a few hangovers there then!! ;)

No worries, bit of a drive for you but it is a fantastic monthly meet :)

hodroyd

Unlikely Matt, I would say impossible, you could not walk until lunch time last year, so they tell me..!!

philw696

Wish I could Nick but off to South Wales picking up a ebay purchase. Will be there soon mate.

lisknik

Avenue car club will be on as normal on the second sunday, 12th January next month, but as an added bonus we will also be meeting at 10am on new years day, for those that ain't too hung over :)

Last edited: