I want another 33!!

lisknik

Guys!!

I really want another 33!!

It was the car that gave me the Alfa bug some 18 years ago. I had two, a Silver 1.5 cloverleaf, then a red 1.5 cloverleaf, both complete rust buckets with electrical issues!!

I need to satisfy the need of another one (preferably in white), so anybody hear of anything for sale then please let me know!!

Nick

lisknik

S2 ? S3 ?

What would you like ?

Keeping my options open, the older the better tbh :) Only can find one for sale over here at the mo, that's a black 1.7 ie. At the mo a bit out my price range. Watching one on fleabay this week, the seller pulled the auction with one day to go :(

Supercharged16v

If you dont mind my asking, how much would be the limit for such a buy ?

Obviously you would spend some money on it after you buy it

lisknik

If you dont mind my asking, how much would be the limit for such a buy ?

Obviously you would spend some money on it after you buy it

Come Christmas (bonus etc) will be looking around the 2k mark, really don't want to go 1.5k unless it is white!! :as002:

conaero

Forum Owner
I keep eyeing them up too Nick. There is a descent one up the road in Petersfield, hum.

Its an ich I never scratched.

zagatoes30

There are a couple of people I know who have P4s that might well be for sale. One owner is already on here and has really nice black one. There is another, who has a white one that needs a bit of TLC that I am sure is For Sale.

lisknik

There are a couple of people I know who have P4s that might well be for sale. One owner is already on here and has really nice black one. There is another, who has a white one that needs a bit of TLC that I am sure is For Sale.

Can you find out for me please?? :shocked::)

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes, it is, I think if you contact Dicky on SM, the guy who is restoring the 33, he will be able to point you in the right direction.

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep that one is the one I knows about, ain't got that amount of cash yet :)

You also want the galvanised later ones too, identified by 3 bolts holding the strut on the turret tops.

Better suspension too.

conaero

Forum Owner
If it is still for sale at xmas I might give it a go :) Interested more in the white one you said about, I be obsessed with white Alfa's ;)

Know what you mean, I want to do a white 3.2 GTV, very unusual, like this but more standard it you get me, I like the black roof but would do it in wrap so it could be removed and black 17" teledials or Enzos definitely no ironing board on the back:

WhiteGTV.jpg

lisknik

Been advised that before, there be a chap just south of Bristol, Alex I think his name is, basically known as Mr.33, what he don't know about them ain't worth knowing, got him as a contact if needs be :)