155 q4

zagatoes30

The poor mans Integale, discuss?

Well based on my experience the Q4 is one car you can't run on a budget. Makes my SZ and Maser QP IV seem cheap by comparison.

zagatoes30

Not only is it a Q4, this one is a later wide bodied version which Alfa never officially imported into the UK so even rarer than something very rare.

4b_3.jpg5f_3.jpg37_3.jpg66_3.jpg

lisknik

That is gorgeous!!! :)

There be a black V6 155 in Liverpool I be interested in. No way of getting it back to Bristol though :(

lisknik

It shouldn't be that hard to get it down to you, there are a few guys on the 155 forum who could probably help for not too much money if you are really interested.

I am def seriously considering it. The hunt for a 33 ain't going well, looking at other retro options :) This is a strong contender :)

conaero

Forum Owner
The 75 is a car that seemed to pass me by. I did look at 33's when younger but then got distracted and they seemed to slip under the radar.

RWD and V6, its a recipe for a great car but admit my knowledge is limited, any offers of a ride, welcomed.

Chris155

The 75 is a car that seemed to pass me by. I did look at 33's when younger but then got distracted and they seemed to slip under the radar.

RWD and V6, its a recipe for a great car but admit my knowledge is limited, any offers of a ride, welcomed.

Just put mine back on the road, I've been out in it twice now and, guess what? It HASN'T broken!!! :omg: