Jet Age museum visit: 24-11-13

john147GTA

Hi guys I have been in talks with the jet age museum for us to have a meet there. Its a small museum all with planes that are reverent to the history of Gloucestershire. The museum has just moved to a brand new premisses and is looking pretty good. They have a small cafe which can supply us with coffee and bacon sarnies Its a charity run museum so its free to get in but if we could all give a small donation they could offer us a guided tour and give us some great history of the planes from Gloucester.

Sunday morning, cars, planes, coffee and bacon rolls what more could you want BE THERE OR BE SQUARE !!!!

I need to give them an idea of who would be coming i.e numbers so if you would like to come please post below. They would also like to know if you want bacon sarnies (at your own cost) just to make sure they have enough bacon

time 11am on the 24th november

jet age museum
Meteor Business Park, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester GL2 9QL

http://www.jetagemuseum.btck.co.uk/

tess

Ok guys dont dhout at me but ihave the opportunity towork and earnig dosh instead 8f spending it is what I need at mo.....sorry xx

conaero

Forum Owner
Great turn out Nick.....but cant see the SportsAlfa banner???

Give that Welsh woman a kick will you?

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok, cheers Tess, or give me the phone number and Ill phone up, but I do need an invoice first.

As long as the banner are dont for Jan, thats fine as we wont be doing any events. Tell them there are a load of Maserati ones to come too, that might spring them into life.

For those of you who are wondering what these banners are, we are having a batch printed, 5 foot by 2 to be displayed at events:

SA_banner.jpg

M

Mista Smiff

Boing...........Bump.......Clatter Bang!!!!!!!

Looks like I missed a good one there, Alfas and aeroplanes!!!??? it don't get much better..............Who's is was the yellow spider??.....Will it be happening again, maybe in the summer would be good, cos I sorn my spider off road for the Winter.

One of they there banners might be good too. If they aint silly money?

ATB, Ray.