Our 166

zagatoes30

166 is such an under-rated Alfa. I have had 2 both 3.0 V6s and I loved them both, great for covering long distances in comfort for no money, they are the bargains of the century at the moment.

Shant Ole

166 is such an under-rated Alfa. I have had 2 both 3.0 V6s and I loved them both, great for covering long distances in comfort for no money, they are the bargains of the century at the moment.

It is quite underpowered but it is such a nice comfy car yet it has that Alfa magic :thumb1:

zagatoes30

The facelift really suited the 166, not so some of the other models they applied it to. I keep getting tempted about returning to a 166 each time I see a 3.2 Ti come up for sale

Shant Ole

They really are nice cars. Wish it had more power though. But hey its my dads hes an old man now so he goes like a turtle :p

TridentTested

I had a 3.0 for eight years and it was simply one of the best cars I've owned; lovely looks, gorgeous music, comfortable interior, enormous boot and nothing went wrong with apart from one blown side-light bulb.