Who's Been Stalking Me Now Thread ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Man

I am very disappointed that this thread has been a means for people carrying angst to vent frustrations ... in a negative way ... :(

Joe this thread is just a catalyst, all these gripes would have come out sooner or later, it's the same on every new forum :)

Thanx guys your support is fab........we all want SA to be a success....and a nice place to be

What even if it kills us :battered:

Can happyman apologise for all his past indiscretions and purposefully getting people banned because they thought he might be a **** then?

I have never banned anyone on any forum, I've never had the authority to ban members.

very laid back and dont take forum stuff as read, people I know in real life, like you I trust

Good, I'm looking forward to meeting up again IRL stupid arguments that happened years ago should be buried :)

tess

Joe this thread is just a catalyst, all these gripes would have come out sooner or later, it's the same on every new forum :)

What even if it kills us :battered:

I have never banned anyone on any forum, I've never had the authority to ban members.

Good, I'm looking forward to meeting up again IRL stupid arguments that happened years ago should be buried :)

Yup...even if it kills us lol

smiffy

No one wants to stalk me

Shame I was waiting with my open thong on with only a nice Persian ***** covering the man bits while standing in the bedroom window

Missed a trick there

conaero

Forum Owner
Right, I have purposely sat back and just watched this thread unfold.

The things I have noted:
Some already know each other
Some don't like each other
Some carry baggage from another forum
Some like to bait one another

The positives:
Its good to know the above negatives so we can address them
This is a new forum and a fresh start

Guidance:
We should leave baggage from other forums there
If you have issues with other members on other forums, deal with it there and not here
Continued baiting or negative references to other forums will not be tolerated
Personal insults will not be tolerated

Outcome:
This thread will now be locked
Persistant offending will result in a warning by private mail
Failure to adhere to the warning will result in a permanent ban

I thank you for your time and look forward to growing SportsAlfa.com in to the premium site to indulge yourself in all things Alfa Romeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.