Who's Been Stalking Me Now Thread ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiffy

Dont mind Threads from other forums word accoiation, good morning topic goodnight topic (even tho someone once thought these were only specific to one forum ;) ) but this thread is a bit intimidating and it was on another forum

Happy Man

As Tess has said this is a new forum that is not connected to AO and anyone that is carrying baggage over from AO can you please leave it in the cloakroom on the way in thanks :D

Bigdar

:D
Evenin Smiffy, didn't catch a flash of a much better avatar earlier ?
Change it back at once.

vantastic

Not trying to stir, but its a car forum, fine to have some banter but its starting to look like AO

smiffy

As Tess has said this is a new forum that is not connected to AO and anyone that is carrying baggage over from AO can you please leave it in the cloakroom on the way in thanks :D

what are you classing as baggage?
just to be clear like, threads, grievences

Joe 1968

And so it all begins ... :rolleyes:

Tony ... please feel free to delete this thread given it seems to be causing a bit of bother and giving folks reason to argue ...

I'm more than happy to use the one elsewhere .. as i will be using both sites ... I dont have an issue with this being removed ..

Bigdar

I agree.

Oh, and practice what you preach :D

bathdodger

If you ask me (and no-one did) then you just need to give this a bit of time. After a while things will probably settle down.

vantastic

Well I will be to point, this forum is for X AO and AROC peeps, but if you keep on with stuff from them sites it will become the same, nuff said

tess

My thoughts exactly Tess, and while we're at it, do we really need a 'top poster' banner on the screen ?
Who gives a **** how many posts people have ?
Leave it on AO I say.

I agree with that biggie will suggest it comes off...i dont like this top poster thing..drives me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.