Who's Been Stalking Me Now Thread ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe 1968

It had to be done ..... :D

Most of you will know how it works .... for those who dont you'll soon get the hang of it ... :)

Its all a bit of fun ...... :)

Joe 1968

The last 5 visitor(s) to this page were:

ALFADRIVINGFAN,
BATHDODGER,
BIGDAR,
CONAERO,
WTI

This page has had 8 visits

WTI

The last 5 visitor(s) to this page were
Happyman
Paintergirl
Fast Frank
Bazza
PaulR

:omg:

Joe 1968

Fair enough ...

But Ive done them on many other car forums .... and not Alfa related ... :lol:

vantastic

I do think people need to stop with copy posts from other forums TBH, this forum is a fresh start for people who got fed up with some other sites, dont make it the same

Joe 1968

Its natural that folks will migrate things that they contributed in on other sites ... :)

Plus ... you always have the option to ignore what you dont like ... :)

lisknik

I do think people need to stop with copy posts from other forums TBH, this forum is a fresh start for people who got fed up with some other sites, dont make it the same

My point exactly, with out me actually saying it.

tess

Thanx for that van...this is a new forum..we deffo dont want it to be replica of other forums...lets be individual and not copy stuff....its turning into WOT on here....thus is SA not AO....

bathdodger

hello - I think forums work best if they contain what the members want to contribute......and if people don't like a thread it'll wither on the vine, so to speak. Hope this helps.

Bigdar

Thanx for that van...this is a new forum..we deffo dont want it to be replica of other forums...lets be individual and not copy stuff....its turning into WOT on here....thus is SA not AO....

My thoughts exactly Tess, and while we're at it, do we really need a 'top poster' banner on the screen ?
Who gives a **** how many posts people have ?
Leave it on AO I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.