Upgrading my GQV

LJ_GQV

well i didnt think it would be sorted friday as Chris was loading all he stuff up for racing the 145 at rockingham, saw him at the alfa racing and he said he had started looking and found a company to use so big thanks to him for that as he was really busy anyway when i turned up at 5pm. hopefully it can be sorted this week depending on when the parts come in and when chris can do it.

reckon i mustve caught the thing before it even bounced, was behind a few lorries and didnt even see anything in the road bouncing along. pretty lucky though really, any higher and it wouldve been through the bumper, bonnet, windscreen and who knows what that wouldve done as it near enough lines up with where i was sitting. lucky it hasnt gone through the air con rad either, thats still blowing cold

LJ_GQV

little update, had the bigger intercooler fitted, went for gold to be different :D wasn't sure at the time but between me, Chris and my Girlfriend we decided it would be a good idea and im glad i did :) i think it looks good and its different to any other GQV now :) while i had mine done another Giulietta had a bigger intercooler fitted too, Alex has a 1.4 multiair instead of the QV ad he went for a black 1. his car has got the same mods as mine and is 190 bhp and 240 ft-lb torque ( i think) so good for multiair owners of MiTos or Giulietta's :). heres a few pics and i also got a video of mine with a mates go-pro :). Bought a new number plate too :)

Video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svJgs4WaxVM

LJ_GQV

Cheers. Not sure tbh, it hasn't been on the dyno again since getting it done. Feels different, maybe smoother?? but hard to explain without someone driving it before & after like i have.

Luigiwolf

Had my remap done on Saturday by Precision Tuning in Gloucester,awaiting the print out to show power/torque gains, but now puts out 278HP and feels like a totally different car, well pleased with the work and would highly recommend

lisknik

Had my remap done on Saturday by Precision Tuning in Gloucester,awaiting the print out to show power/torque gains, but now puts out 278HP and feels like a totally different car, well pleased with the work and would highly recommend

Should of shouted, I could have popped up :)

LJ_GQV

Mines been dropped back to 285bhp now, much better to drive & more fun. Had the wheels powdercoated too & full cambelt service & then put it up for sale :) http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ta-1750-tbi-cloverleaf-----------2010/3807598

c20b19c4f0429d208d857fede657dfb9.jpg

7e1d4ab1f13fa302ff757a228930d68b.jpg
a234bc4c5d7205de5dc70d00c51c5019.jpg
469c0ba7679e3aba017038e95474865c.jpg