4C Videoconfigurator :)

zagatoes30

I tried this and no matter what I did it still didn't look like an SZ ;)

JP apparently has one on order so I will pop over for a play when it arrives :)

GhostyDog

I've never had a red alfa so id probably go for rosso alfa, led headlights and a part leather part cloth interior, then get the cloth retrimmed in alcantara because i cannot see why Alfa haven't done that to begin with :)

Maser Sod

Do we have any forum members here who have actually committed to the 4C? (Or even possess one!)

Just curious about options selected, reasons for this, etc.

cheers
pat

lisknik

Colin up in Scotland is getting one, user name escapes me at the mo.......Will check when I get home :)

CPE

Did someone call?

Hi fellas, no real updates yet about the 4C. It's rumoured to be delivered in April, but I haven't heard anything official for a while.

Ps cracking 33 Nik!

lisknik

Did someone call?

Hi fellas, no real updates yet about the 4C. It's rumoured to be delivered in April, but I haven't heard anything official for a while.

Ps cracking 33 Nik!

Thanks Colin! :) You going to Llandow? I will be taking it, but not on the track! ;)

Maser Sod

Did someone call?

Ps cracking 33 Nik!

Hey there,
I ordered mine today. Any tips on the options?
I'm fearing the track pack could be a bit hard for my needs (weekend drive and the occasional commute from Portishead to Aztec West). Also, have read that the sports exhaust can be a bit loud in the cabin.
Cheers,
Pat

lisknik

Hey, will keep an eye out for you, i work in Easter Compton, just down the hill from Cribs Causeway :)

CPE

Thanks Colin! :) You going to Llandow? I will be taking it, but not on the track! ;)

Hi Nik, No, I'm not managing Llandow this time, works too busy and have a garage to finish getting ready.

Hey there,
I ordered mine today. Any tips on the options?
I'm fearing the track pack could be a bit hard for my needs (weekend drive and the occasional commute from Portishead to Aztec West). Also, have read that the sports exhaust can be a bit loud in the cabin.
Cheers,
Pat

Hi Pat, Well done with your order!
I think the main must have are the rear parking sensors. I imagine it would be a better road car with standard suspension, wheels and exhaust. The only other thing I would say after seeing both in the 'flesh', is the carbon light surround looks much better than the standard plastic ones, but they seem very expensive. Maybe there is more than just surrounds that is upgraded.

Mine is a Launch Edition and it is standard with the sports exhaust, bigger wheels and extra rear ARB. The wheels and exhaust I bet it doesn't really need. Time will tell though, and I can't wait to get hold of it.

Maser Sod

Thanks Colin.

Looks like I won't see mine for a few months, they are only churning out 11 a day in Modena. :-/