Welcome to the BOXER Family

Supercharged16v

Better late than never, but I believe we BOXER guys are special in our own way in the greater Alfa Romeo Family,

so :

- If you bought a Boxer Alfa and you love it more than your other cars
- If you always wanted to buy one but never got the chance to
- If you buy rust buckets enthusiastically and believe you got a good deal as well
- If you spent more on your Boxer Alfa than you did on your holidays
- If you keep your Boxer Alfa garaged, while your other car and wife's car are outside

Then you are a genuine nutter, you need psychiatric advice, and I'm pleased to say we are very much alike,

SO WELCOME ON BOARD ! :numberone:

hahahahaha :)

Loving this new forum as it turns out.
Feels exactly like chatting with my mates, no politics, no hidden messages, just genuine people having an honest chat and sharing thoughts and experiences :)

Would love to see more traffic on this boxer forum and I've invited some friends to share their rebuilds/modifications with you as well.
There are some SERIOUS projects going on that I know of, and I believe you will verify for your self that this section has a LOT to offer ;)

Andrei.QV

Hey mate! Nice to be part of this family! I hope more and more members will join from other forums also!

lisknik

Def a genuine nutter, ex boxer owner, hopefully one again soon ;)

Last edited:

vantastic

And before anyone says about the cone filter, that will be replaced with standard airbox with K&N flat panel filter

Supercharged16v

And before anyone says about the cone filter, that will be replaced with standard airbox with K&N flat panel filter

Wasnt gonna say anything about your cone filter mate.
What I WAS going to say was NICEEEEEEE :)))

I love those front seats. Those are the ones I've been looking for

lisknik

One week back in the boxer family and loving it :)

Found a great vid -

[video=youtube;mertTKGuuoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mertTKGuuoA[/video]

lisknik

How much do i want to have a go at this!! :)

[video=youtube;DbUdCTdrcWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbUdCTdrcWU[/video]