Twinspark Supercharged or Turbo Charged.

conaero

Forum Owner
I would go turbo as it delivers its power in great big lumps over the more progressive delivery of a whinny SC.

alfawestlancashire

I would go turbo as it delivers its power in great big lumps over the more progressive delivery of a whinny SC.

But the progressive delivery = less stress on the engine and running gear, and no turbo lag. thats my personal opinion though. especialy if you are thinking of putting it on a car with 70,000 plus miles on the clock.

Jasonhill145

I do like turbo charged but have often wondered if you could do both supercharged and turbocharged.

conaero

Forum Owner
Fair point Smaky but I suppose the TS does handle better as the V6 is very nose heavy.

What about on the V6 then, thats strong enough to take it surely.

Smaky

The V6 has a turbo variant and many years ago I owned a fantastic 155 2.0TB V6, quite possibly the best engine ever fitted to a production road car.

conaero

Forum Owner
You could get it in the GTV too, due to tax reasons in Italy, the 3L was an export only car really.

There was a guy on the old SportsAlfa.com that retro fitted the system to the 3L, dicked a GTA apparently.

I suspect it was a common block so you just drop it straight in....hum, now theres an idea for my 3.2 GTV!!!