Unofficial December Event

AlfaGrale

If we wait,
do you promise that you'll not spend all your money by the time of the event? hahahaha :)

5pr1nt

ahahaha! i can't on the 6th either. I don't mind before the end of the month because I get paid on the 25th :p do u prefer a friday or a weekend or can we do it during the week days as well?

SquadraCorse

Fine by me. 6th odf December comes my new GT6, 7th is my birthday, so I'll probably won't make it... The next week after that I'll be fine. I'm too tired to organize it though, just let me know when and where. :nottalking: Also I need to get paid first...

Pavlos

I think that after the first week of DEC, we are getting too close to Xmas, and this means Xmas parties & higher prices. I would suggest we do this on Friday the 29th NOV because sat 30th is Andreas nameday, and most of us have somewhere to go, and the following weekend will be Nikolas/Nicolas/Nikos nameday...Weekdays is difficult fr all of us I think...

Last edited:

AlfaGrale

E ate, na to kanoume 29/11 Paraskeui i 30/11 Savvato?
Everybody ok?

Chris den tha exeis plirwthei tin alli Paraskeui?

VeinsInMyAcid

It looks like i'm free this friday, or to put it in a more accurate way, i don't remember if i have anything to do.

I'll call Nicolas later to re-confirm (i'll check with my schedule...wife)

But my question stands at this: will this be a leasurely drive (i'll bring the Spider) or a Palaichori style drive (i'll bring the Abarth)