Which do you prefer

Shant Ole

A Brera or a Spider?

Personally i like both cars but i dont know which one i would chose between them. I do have a soft spot on Spiders so probably it might be 65%-35% on the Spider :p

Happy Man

I'd love a Spider, but useless as the back seats in the Brera are I still need them to cart the grandkids and occasionaly Mrs HM if we're giving her dad a lift :)

smiffy

A Brera or a Spider?

Personally i like both cars but i dont know which one i would chose between them. I do have a soft spot on Spiders so probably it might be 65%-35% on the Spider :p

None
They are big hefty cars, they look pretty but tbh the brera has a massive **** and I prefer the GTV and 916 spider

:p

lisknik

None
They are big hefty cars, they look pretty but tbh the brera has a massive **** and I prefer the GTV and 916 spider

:p

Hate to say it, but I agrees with that, like the looks of both, but not over the 916, and then there is the weight issue ;)

AlfaGrale

Deffo the Brera Coupe for me, that shape is near perfection.

I agree on that

I'd love a Spider, but useless as the back seats in the Brera are I still need them to cart the grandkids and occasionaly Mrs HM if we're giving her dad a lift :)

Yeap, you can even fit a Child seat on the back :D

60% for the Brera for me,
the reason is that I don't quite like the part of the spider that they had to re-design in order to convert to be a convertible.
Is like the took a Brera and the cut a piece of its roof and they shortened it.
But anyway, I would never say no to a Spider :D

zagatoes30

I like the look of the Brera just don't like the way it drives, just too heavy. Never got on with the Spider it has always looked heavy unlike all the previous Spiders, 916, 105, 101 which have a look of lightness or delicacy about them.

Andyk

Deffo the Brera Coupe for me, that shape is near perfection.

Same her Matt.....And if you thought the Brera Coupe was over weight the Spider is a true fatty....Both cars look stunning and cut a dash on the road bit another real missed opportunity from Alfa Romeo.......

conaero

Forum Owner
Same her Matt.....And if you thought the Brera Coupe was over weight the Spider is a true fatty....Both cars look stunning and cut a dash on the road bit another real missed opportunity from Alfa Romeo.......

Indeed Andy, Just think if the Brera had been half a tone lighter and a proper V6 engine, it would have sold buckets.

Andyk

It would have Matt, again we have discussed this many times but I drove the V6 way back and it was a right let down after the GTV V6...Too heavy and slow.....I did drive the Prodrive S which was just a huge step forward...Looked stunning and went much better.....but still too heavy.....The onl one to have is the Prodrive S....The other bit though on the V6 S is the MPG...Its shocking and worse than my M3 which is much quicker.........As we said Matt massive missed opportunity from Alfa...But we shouldn't be suprised by that.