2014 Meets and Events Suggestions

Supercharged16v

Listing out all suggestions for 2014, which will be discussed when we cut the Vasilopitta.

I suggest the big events that have the most interest :

- Alfa Romeo Track Day

- Go Karts

- Italian Car Fest/Day ?

please add your ideas below

SquadraCorse

Probably a drive up on the mountains and lunch at a graphic tavern? Maybe in February-March, when there isn't much snow!

5pr1nt

Obviously food is always a must! :) I would also like an overnight stay either up in the mountains or somewhere near the beach as I missed this years event :/ Also why don't we organise some sort of philanthropic event? it would be nice for us to do something good and also it will give out a good image for our club.

SquadraCorse

Agreed, but we should talk about the charity event. Maybe collaborate with a bigger NGO who organizes such things. Either way, we should discuss all the upcoming event for 2014. I'm in for the overnight stay. :)

AlfaGrale

Ok, but please, this year we MUST NOT organize the overnight event together with the souvla event (as we did in Marathos a few months ago)
Let's make them on separate events.

AlfaGrale

Obviously food is always a must! :) I would also like an overnight stay either up in the mountains or somewhere near the beach as I missed this years event :/ Also why don't we organise some sort of philanthropic event? it would be nice for us to do something good and also it will give out a good image for our club.

Agreed, but we should talk about the charity event. Maybe collaborate with a bigger NGO who organizes such things. Either way, we should discuss all the upcoming event for 2014. I'm in for the overnight stay. :)

About the Charity event, my opinion is we either do it together with next years "Italian Car Fest/Day" or we participate on big charity events like Radiomarathonios... How about that?

AlfaGrale

Probably a drive up on the mountains and lunch at a graphic tavern? Maybe in February-March, when there isn't much snow!

How about we repeat the Vavatsinia tavern event as we did last year?

I think this is the most suitable area because is almost the same distance from Nicosia, Larnaka and Limassol

SquadraCorse

Agreed Nikolas! Probably on the same period as well. Many people came, we all had a good time, and the place was good enough for children as well. Plus, the route is very nice for a winter drive! :)

Supercharged16v

Right... point one regarding charity event...

I've been talking to other clubs, and it seems that as much as charity is a good thing, its extremely hard to happen. I agree that we could do this next year in association with the Italian Car Fest/Day whatever we discuss and agree on.

Point 2 - Radiomarathonios goes on for a week !!! This would be extremely difficult IMHO !

Point 3 - Lets not go to places we've been before for food, shall we ? There are so many places to visit, I think it would be a shame.

So if we say....

- Alfa Romeo Track Day

- Go Karts

- Italian Car Fest/Day - Charity

- Mountain Drive with lunch at a Tavern/Restaurant in February ? at ????

.... please add below to form a list of suggestions for the Vasilopita night ;)

5pr1nt

I agree about not going to the same places we've been before for food. as for the charity, we can discuss it at one of our next meetings, it is not a must, just an idea. For the vasilopitta night, I'll think about places and let you know!

Alfasud1978

Right... point one regarding charity event...

I've been talking to other clubs, and it seems that as much as charity is a good thing, its extremely hard to happen. I agree that we could do this next year in association with the Italian Car Fest/Day whatever we discuss and agree on.

Point 2 - Radiomarathonios goes on for a week !!! This would be extremely difficult IMHO !

Point 3 - Lets not go to places we've been before for food, shall we ? There are so many places to visit, I think it would be a shame.

So if we say....

- Alfa Romeo Track Day

- Go Karts

- Italian Car Fest/Day - Charity

- Mountain Drive with lunch at a Tavern/Restaurant in February ? at ????

.... please add below to form a list of suggestions for the Vasilopita night ;)

All above sound great. What about if we have two Sunday lunch excursions. The February up to the mountains and another one at a coastal area, like McKenzie (Larnaca) or even Ayia Napa Limanaki or Protaras, but please not during summer months.

AlfaGrale

Regarding the Lunch excursions,
We can have one on February/March and one beginning of October?

Pavlos

I also agree that the 2 day event with the souvla was too much fr a weekend. So, I wld like to split them frm now on...

conaero

Forum Owner
There was a error with the calendar on the website (The calendar tab top of page) which is now fixe so you can now put in events in 2014.