All From Internet !

Pavlos

Great video !

[video=youtube;PiHQ3y8hEYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHQ3y8hEYM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

5pr1nt

Watched it this morning as soon as I got up before going to work :) what a lovely way to start your day!

Supercharged16v

Just watched it ! Its lovely !!! Kept me watching till the end

It's funny how nobody mentions the Sprints though (Alfasud Sprint and Sprint Veloce)

I find that its probably the best of the Suds ! Or maybe its because its got more of those racing characteristics that I love ;)

5pr1nt

Not sure, although it does seem to me that this documentary is incomplete...there are so many other models that were not mentioned during this video unfortunately.

Supercharged16v

Yes I know, like the Alfa 90 which was the first computerized Alfa ever built, and then the rest of the transaxle versions which made a BOOM like the GTV6 and 75...

Only thing I noticed is that those might be shown in other vids, shows, museums , but never the Sprint .... :/

Pavlos

The video is focusing on historic models. The sprint is not a historic model. The historic model was the sud, because of the appearance of the flat engine, the front wheel drive, and the suspension/roadholding/relative low cost etc etc. Based on this historic model are the sprint, A33 etc etc...