Beaulieu Alfa day

Bigdar

Has anyone noticed when it is this year?
I've looked on the Beaulieu website, but it keeps freezing.

conaero

Forum Owner
I went to the Italian day a couple of years back, was not aware there was an Alfa only day or is this the same thing.

Either way I would like to organise this event, if you find out anymore let me know BD and I'll get the wheels in motion.

LJ_GQV

It was quite good last year, maybe it was 1 of those AROC events last year when we went because it was only Alfa's?

Bigdar

I'll have to check the date with HQ, but I'll go if I can :thumbs:
By the time I arrived last year, 95% of people (and cars) had gone :$

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep, I am in too, although likely to be in an Alfa JTD, does that count, Ill wash it???

LJ_GQV

If you remember LJ, I very nearly missed it. :)

Yea, you were a bit late :lol: wasn't a completly wasted day though as we did end up at a weatherspoons :lol:

The topgear bit was quite good in there last year & also the musuem :thumb3:

LJ_GQV

Saw him earlier as it happens, met up at Ace Cafe :thumbs: i hadn't seen him for a while (couple of months at a guess) but been speaking to him on & off. he's been busy though so not been around much :).

LJ_GQV

Yea it was quiet, few Alfas there & a few fiats & a couple of Abarths. Traffic going was a nightmare though, not sure why but there seemed to be loads of accidents last night & police around. Even when i left to come home about half 10 ish going towards the M1 i came round a bend in the road & there were blue lights flashing & there was a police van trying to park & block 2 out of the 3 lanes as there were about 4-5 cars all run into the back of each other

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok, Ill be at the next one with a few others then March too with SportsMaserati...well, SportsAlfa too.

benny147

I will be going to Beaulieu, not sure on Ace though as it took me a good 2 hours from Romford due to the North Circular!