VIDEO: Alfa Romeo 4C taken to the track

conaero

Forum Owner
[video=youtube;-qyZOVC9f_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qyZOVC9f_s[/video]

The new Alfa Romeo 4C has been recently taken to the track in its homeland, during a test drive, and the run has been caught on camera and it can be seen right after the jump.

The Alfa Romeo 4C is making its way into our news once again, this time with a brand new video, which is showing us the model around a track in Italy. The sports car in question has been compared to two of its main rivals, apparently, by Top Gear Italy, which are signed by Porsche and Lotus, and the whole review has been caught on camera by YouTube user Marchettino.

The Alfa Romeo 4C is already available for order across the Old Continent, and not only, and it has been officially presented to the public just earlier this year. The new Italian sports car is being powered by a 1.75 liter four-cylinder engine, which is producing a total output of 177 kW and it has a peak torque of 350 Nm. The unit is sending its power to the rear wheels through a six-speed dual clutch transmission, which is allowing the model to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds. The 4C weighs just 895 kg.

M

Mista Smiff

There is absolutely no doubt that what Alfa have achieved with that little 4 pot in the 4c is nothing short of fantastic. However, I am sorry to say that it sounds just downright wimpish..............Well it does!

The whole problem of course is that it's not a V8, even a V6 would have sounded better, but I guess I am being a tad churlish, it is a wonderful little car, but the 8C is more wonderfuller!!!;)