Happy to be Part of the Community!

GuiseppeI

Hello Everyone!

All I can think of to say is thank you! The friendly manner of the forum makes me feel welcome and I look forward to many years as a member of this Alfisti community

Best wishes to all,
Giuseppe:new:

M

Mista Smiff

This bloke posts this on the 11th of Feb 2014, and gets what by way of a response???

Nada, zilch, sweet F/A!! That's what.

Some friendly manner!

Don't blame me, all before my time...............

ATB, Ray.

lisknik

There be another welcome thread of his somewhere Ray, missed this one tbh, i ain't perfect far from it ;)

M

Mista Smiff

None of us is perfect dear boy, least of all me! I just spotted it and I thought it was a shame is all.:wink:

M

Mista Smiff

I said I wasn't perfect, I did not say I was daft.......If you think for one second that you are dragging me into some thang yer got going with herself, think again Brizzle!

M

Mista Smiff

The italic put me off

Oh really, I thought perhaps it might have been the fact that he could construct a sentence of more than a couple of words which doesn't seem to be the case for you and your oppo mister van?

If either of you haven't got anything to say, why bother cluttering up the board with monosyllabic rubbish?

smiffy

Sorry didn't get that, too many letters and words for me to understand.
And if I'm honest you lost me with the big long word

Bigdar

Oh really, I thought perhaps it might have been the fact that he could construct a sentence of more than a couple of words which doesn't seem to be the case for you and your oppo mister van?

If either of you haven't got anything to say, why bother cluttering up the board with monosyllabic rubbish?

Blimey, someone's tired :rolleyes: