Happy to be Part of the Community!

lisknik

Guys, with all due respect, can we put a stop to this now. We have kids that use this forum in a more adult like manner than this.

M

Mista Smiff

Guys, with all due respect, can we put a stop to this now. We have kids that use this forum in a more adult like manner than this.

Indeed you probably do, I am just tired of the grip that the four stooges seem to have on this forum, people do not participate on this forum for fear of being attacked by these muppets, you want to ban me, then go right ahead and do it, then the lunatics really will be running the asylum. I have written to the owner of the forum on a couple of occasions including this one, but it seems that he is either far away, or wishes nothing to do with the situation.

Tess, I know you're not my lovely, It was just an off the cuff remark to Nick, and if I caused you any offence I apologise.

ATB, Ray.

Bigdar

Indeed you probably do, I am just tired of the grip that the four stooges seem to have on this forum, people do not participate on this forum for fear of being attacked by these muppets, you want to ban me, then go right ahead and do it, then the lunatics really will be running the asylum. I have written to the owner of the forum on a couple of occasions including this one, but it seems that he is either far away, or wishes nothing to do with the situation.

Tess, I know you're not my lovely, It was just an off the cuff remark to Nick, and if I caused you any offence I apologise.

ATB, Ray.

That's right, I'm one of the ones who run this place (not bad considering I have under 400 posts at time of writing ;) )
The quicker you understand that the better, just do as I say and this'll all just blow over.
:lol:

Incredible ........ just incredible :lol:

M

Mista Smiff

That's right, I'm one of the ones who run this place (not bad considering I have under 400 posts at time of writing ;) )
The quicker you understand that the better, just do as I say and this'll all just blow over.
:lol:

Incredible ........ just incredible :lol:

What you say may indeed be true, but if you lie down with dogs...................

smiffy

ATB, Ray.

You know what I've re-typed this post several times, and every time I've thought 'no I wont post that, it will antagonise him further'
You know what, what ever I write you will reply no doubt with name calling involved. I support this forum and tried to help it financially by getting others involved.

I am washing my hands with this now and let the mods take care of it, and do what they seem fit.

Smaky

ATB, Ray.

Can you be more libellous, I didn't quite catch that.

Smaky

The grip I have on the forum with 1/3 less posts in 14 times the length of time, I think Mista Smiff, therefore I am.

M

Mista Smiff

You know what I've re-typed this post several times, and every time I've thought 'no I wont post that, it will antagonise him further'
You know what, what ever I write you will reply no doubt with name calling involved. I support this forum and tried to help it financially by getting others involved.

I am washing my hands with this now and let the mods take care of it, and do what they seem fit.

No it wont result in name calling Mr smiffy, if you want to engage at a grown up level, which from the above post you seem quite capable of doing? When I first pitched up at this forum you and your cohorts thought you could give the new boy a bit of a kicking, you have been trying with the odd jab in the ribs ever since. You want to sort it in a grown up manner, I am all up for that, in public or by PM, you have my word I wont call you names, I wont even be a bit rude to you!

ATB, Ray.

M

Mista Smiff

Can you be more libellous, I didn't quite catch that.

OMG!!! not the dreaded L word!!!??? Grow up.

UPDATE,

Following a conversation via PM with Mr Nick, I am deemed to be at fault, so I will depart immediately . you win, well done and I wish you well.

R.

Smaky

Hello Everyone!

All I can think of to say is thank you! The friendly manner of the forum makes me feel welcome and I look forward to many years as a member of this Alfisti community

Best wishes to all,
Giuseppe:new:

Dear Giuseppe,

It is with regret that your thread has degenerated to this level, quite clearly there is a member who only like to rack up post counts with meaningless gibberish, sadly though this has resulted in the baiting of many extremely active alfitsti who know each other in person, Tess and Nik are good friends and do a lot for all the forums they are part of, Mista Smiff seems to have another agenda, I don't think I've met him at an event or if I want to now, but no doubt in the very near future we will.

Anyway please don't take this thread as a typical discussion, after all I don't welcome many to the forums as I generally just give advice on how to repair or source spares.

Regards
Alex