SPORTSALFA
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiseppeI View Post
    Hello Everyone!

All I can think of to say is thank you! The friendly manner of the forum makes me feel welcome and I look forward to many years as a member of this Alfisti community

Best wishes to all,
    Giuseppe
    Dear Giuseppe,

It is with regret that your thread has degenerated to this level, quite clearly there is a member who only like to rack up post counts with meaningless gibberish, sadly though this has resulted in the baiting of many extremely active alfitsti who know each other in person, Tess and Nik are good friends and do a lot for all the forums they are part of, Mista Smiff seems to have another agenda, I don't think I've met him at an event or if I want to now, but no doubt in the very near future we will.

Anyway please don't take this thread as a typical discussion, after all I don't welcome many to the forums as I generally just give advice on how to repair or source spares.

Regards
    Alex
    Tech guru. Just ask.

156 SW Selespeed 156 Selespeed 156 JTS 146 1.6 T.Spark Punto 1.2 8V

[COLOR="#000000"]Breaking - 156 Selespeed x2, 156 V6, 147 1.6

Whs ^^^^^^^^^^
    Ali, GT 3.2 Q2
    Spider 916
    Christine...V6 3.0 24v Q2 155
    Scoob 2.5 boxer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456