2-3ήμερη Εκδρομή στην περιοχή της Δρούσιας /2-3 day trip to Droushia

5pr1nt

Αγαπητοί φίλοι το επόμενο μας event θα είναι το τριήμερο του κατακλυσμού όπου θα διανυχτερέυσουμε 2 νύχτες στην Δρούσια, στο Ξενοδοχείο Παλατές.

Θα μαζευτούμε λοιπόν και πάλι στο χώρο στάθμευσης του Ellinas DIY στην Ανθούπολη στις 7 του Ιούνη, ημέρα Σάββατο στις 10:00 και θα αναχωρήσουμε χωρίς καθυστέρηση στις 10:30 ακριβώς.

Η διαδρομή προς την Δρούσια είναι πολύ ξεχωριστή και όμορφη καθώς θα περάσουμε από Κάμπο, Πύργο, Πομό όπως θα δείτε λεπτομερώς στο presentation πιό κάτω. Στον Πομό στο εστιατόριο Κανάλι θα σταματήσουμε και θα φάμε για μεσημέρι. Απο΄κει θα προχωρήσουμε προς Δρουσια και προς το Ξενοδοχείο μας για ξεκούραση και χαλάρωση. Την Νύχτα θα φάμε στο ξενοδοχείο όπου θα μας έχει μπουφέ στην τιμή των 11 Ευρω το άτομο.

Την Κυριακή θα έχουμε το πρωί ελεύθερο. Το μεσημέρι θα πάμε να φάμε στο Πετραδάκι στον Κάθικα (κάμνει πολλά ωραία μακαρόνια του φούρνου) και μετά θα επισκεφτούμε ένα οινοποιείο για wine tasting. Δευτέρα πρώι θα έχουμε και πάλι ελέυθερο για να πάμε κολύμπι ή ότι άλλο θελήσει ο καθένας. Στην συνέχεια θα αναχωρήσουμε μέσω Ίνιας, Πέγειας, Κόλπο των Κοραλλίων, Κισσόνεργα και απο κεί θα βγούμε στον αυτοκινητόδρομο προς Λευκωσία.

Το ξενοδοχείο μας έδωσε ειδικές τιμές για το club αφού το έχουμε επισκεφτεί και στο παρελθόν. Οι τιμές συμπεριλαμβανουν VAT και πρόγευμα.

B/B single room 1 άτομο – 40 ευρώ/νύχτα
B/B double room 2 άτομα - 60 ευρώ/νύχτα
B/B family room 4 άτομα - 90 ευρώ-νύχτα

Για μωρά μέχρι 3 ετών δεν υπάρχει χρέωση καθώς θα μπορούν να κοιμηθούν με τους γονείς τους σε ένα κρεβατάκι στο διπλό δωμάτιο.

ΣΗΜΕΙΩΣΗ: Καθώς πρέπει να κλείσουμε το συντομότερο δυνατό παρακαλώ όπως μου απαντήσετε μέχρι την Κυριακή 11/05.

Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες και διευκρινίσεις παρακαλώ όπως επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μου.

Κώστας Βάιναλ
Συντονιστής Εκδηλώσεων
Alfa Romeo Cyprus Club
99-953016

In English:

Dear friends, our next event will take place during the long weekend on the 7-9th of June and we will stay in Droushia at Palates Village Hotel.

We will gather at Ellinas DIY in Anthoupoli on Saturday 7th of June at 10:00 and we will depart at 10:30 sharp.

The trip to Droushia is quite unique and very pretty as we will be passing by Kampos, Pirgos, Pomos etc. At Pomos we will have lunch at Kanali Restaurant and from then on we will move on to Droushia and our hotel. At night we will eat a buffet offered at our hotel for the price of 11 euros per person.

On Sunday we will have the morning free. At lunch time we will eat at Petradaki in Kathikas and then we will visit a nearby winery for wine testing. On Monday morning we will have free time to go swimming or whatever else we want to do. Then we will leave through the villages of Inia, Pegeia, Coral Bay, Kissonerga and then we will hit the highway towards Nicosia.

The hotel has granted special price package for our club as we have stayed there in the past. The prices include VAT and bed and breakfast.

B/B single room 1 person – 40 euro/night
B/B double room 2 people - 60 euro/night
B/B family room 4 people - 90 euro/night

There is no charge for babies up to the age of 3 as they will be able to provide a bed for them to sleep with their parents in the same room.
ATTENTION: Please note that we need to book as soon as possible so please respond until Sunday 11/05.

For more information and clarification please contact me.

Costas Vinall
Event Coordinator
Alfa Romeo Cyprus Club
99-953016

SquadraCorse

Great guys! Too bad I'll have to sit this one off... :(
Make sure to take as many pics as you can, especially from the route :)

Supercharged16v

Emails have also been sent with the road guide as a pdf.

Lets see how many replies we get on this one :)

Unfortunately I missed the one last time because we just had the baby.
I'm afraid that this time its possible that I'm gonna miss it again as its only a month or so away from Rodo giving birth to our second baby :)
I wouldnt want her to go into labor while we are in Pafos !!!

SquadraCorse

Emails have also been sent with the road guide as a pdf.

Lets see how many replies we get on this one :)

Unfortunately I missed the one last time because we just had the baby.
I'm afraid that this time its possible that I'm gonna miss it again as its only a month or so away from Rodo giving birth to our second baby :)
I wouldnt want her to go into labor while we are in Pafos !!!

You and me both Chris! :)

VeinsInMyAcid

As I'm working on the 9th, I'm out for the whole 3 day thing. But I'll let you know ASAP if I can make it the for the first 2 days.