3 for sale

vantastic

It is a cracking car and would like to keep it, needs must, but not letting things go cheap (until I have to)

Shant Ole

I'm getting a lock up so I need to make a decision soon, keep the gta and tart it up, get minty(if still available) or I know of a 33.
Decisions Decisions

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Dont let the GTA go :0036:

It was a magical ride when you took me even for a few meters last October at Silverstone. Shame i didnt go for a longer ride it was so nice :(

I also said Larne to take me for a spin in his Giulietta but surprisingly i forgot to tell him on that day sFun_duh.gif

smiffy

Dont let the GTA go :0036:

It was a magical ride when you took me even for a few meters last October at Silverstone. Shame i didnt go for a longer ride it was so nice :(

I also said Larne to take me for a spin in his Giulietta but surprisingly i forgot to tell him on that day View attachment 21517

It's gone shant
Last drive was this morning
I have these 2 now
uteqymet.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1400340490899.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

conaero

Forum Owner
Ill be honest, I do want a P4 but I also want a 3.2 GTV more, so I am going to pass.

Van, hold it for another year then I might have it off you once I have scratched the GTV itch.

vantastic

Ill be honest, I do want a P4 but I also want a 3.2 GTV more, so I am going to pass.

Van, hold it for another year then I might have it off you once I have scratched the GTV itch.

Want to keep it anyway, so last chance