Alfa romeo classic pin badge for sale

hodroyd

IMG_1324.jpgI have an Alfa Romeo Grand Prix Badge for sale, in mint condition. It has a single pin with butterfly back for lapel fixing..!! I am open to sensible offers by PM, please see photo..!!
Cheers
R

hodroyd

Well I am amazed nobody has offered me hundreds of something, or other for this lovely piece..!! Roll up, roll up..!!

M

Mista Smiff

Quite possibly because they think you will want some exorbitant amount for it, you wanna sell it, put a price on it, if somebody thinks it's worth paying they will buy it, if they don't they wont.;)

ATB, Ray.

hodroyd

Hey Mista Smiff,
Thanks for that, of course I would like a mountain of money for it, but that would be in my dreams..!! I would like it to go to a good home so how about a tenner and I will pay postage, any takers..??
Cheers
R

smiffy

If no one wants it and you definitely want to get rid I'll have it. Might be worth something in the future

vantastic

I did say a £10 but did an edit after smiffy under bid with £2 lol then bid £3, if you want is smiffy go for it or i will have it for a £10

smiffy

Lol van if you want mate you have it, would look good in your cabinet, but if you don't I will