My big 40, ideas please!!

lisknik

Right ladies and Gents!!

In about six months time i hit the bg 40, don't want to as i still act as though i am still in my twenties, mind i expect Tess will say different ;)

I realise i could be opening a can of sillyness here, but here be the thing, i need ideas for it. Want to see it in in style, but bear in mind i don't drink, and i am a bit of a workaholic and take little time off. Budget is debatable as i need to save for it, also not made of money. Did want to do the Nürburgring, but winter time around then, and i don't own a passport.

c'mon guys what you got me ? :)

Nick

smiffy

Paintballing
Clay shooting
Go karting
Titty bar
Fun bus
Track day

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

conaero

Forum Owner
I had a joint one with the missus.

We hired a club and got my brothers band to play and themed it 80's wig party.

It was hilarious and went down really well.

As your a car nut why not hold it at a car event, actually, wrong time of year for that.

Jump on a plane and go somewhere hot, gets expensive I suppose and not everyone will be able to afford it.

lisknik

You see me problem now, wrong time of year and i am tee total ;)

Someone must have an idea to see old age in in style! ;)

lisknik

Only a few months away and i still have no idea, thinking of finding out how much a drag up Shelsley Walsh is when i am there next weekend, anyone else up for that??

conaero

Forum Owner
I thought you were T total, well, no partying then, so the motorsport might be your best option.

lisknik

I thought you were T total, well, no partying then, so the motorsport might be your best option.

Yep! How is your wallet looking, emailed two hill climb places and a small track so far, for the second to last weekend in November.