Howdo me 'ansomes!

M

Mista Smiff

Evenin' all,

I have just arrived here as Tess suggested that I might find it more comfortable than a certain elsewhere, at least I think that's what she meant??

I look forward to seeing what goes on hereabouts, so in the meantime.....

ATB, Ray.

PS. I'm the big ugly bugger on the right, the ugly bugger on the left is me brother! Junior member???? Sheeeeesh!:blushed:

lisknik

Welcome to SA :) Another West Countrian :)

Make your self at home, get posting and you will soon lose the Junior tag ;)

What car ya got??

tess

hiya ray, you made it over then, welcome to our humble forum, keep a look out for meets and events in the south west so you can show your bella off

M

Mista Smiff

Welcome to SA :) Another West Countrian :)

Make your self at home, get posting and you will soon lose the Junior tag ;)

What car ya got??

Thanks for the welcome Nik and the invite Tess:thumb3: What car I got?...............This one.DSCF0163.jpg

M

Mista Smiff

Thats a nice colour

Ta mate, yes she do scrub up well, and sometimes kind of glows in bright sun light, they call that colour Zoe Yellow, (not many made in that colour so I am told), it's kind of a metallic yellow, but easy on the flakes if you know what I mean? She has the "Blue Style" interior and a blue auto hood, which I think looks good with the yellow. Only 56k on her, which aint bad for a 14 year old motor. Funnily enough, I am told that there is another one like mine in Barnstaple which is just 9 miles down the road, but I have never seen it, though mates have, and thought it was me.

Personally, I think Alfa red, and Zoe yellow, are the two best colours for 916 Spiders, but that is just my opinion, I know that Alfa red has it's own somewhat gay problems.......nuff said!

M

Mista Smiff

Would look really cool on 17 inch multi spokes :)

Oh ah! I expect you just happen to have a set lying around in the shed?.................I just put new tyres on her!!! Anyway, I kind of like they tear drops.:roll_eyes:

Sopranofan

Evenin' all,

I have just arrived here as Tess suggested that I might find it more comfortable than a certain elsewhere, at least I think that's what she meant??

I look forward to seeing what goes on hereabouts, so in the meantime.....

ATB, Ray.

PS. I'm the big ugly bugger on the right, the ugly bugger on the left is me brother! Junior member???? Sheeeeesh!:blushed:

A good day to you Sir Ray. I trust this welcome finds you in good fettle ?

Now the formalities are over mate, nice to meet you and have ye aboard!

Are you in Debbon or Kernow? If Debbon, please join us in our local Facebook Group?

Richard S :))

M

Mista Smiff

A good day to you Sir Ray. I trust this welcome finds you in good fettle ?

Now the formalities are over mate, nice to meet you and have ye aboard!

Are you in Debbon or Kernow? If Debbon, please join us in our local Facebook Group?

Richard S :))

Hi Richard,

I am in Bideford mate, not all that far from you, if you are still in the same place you was last year? Very sorry, but I don't do facebook or any other social networking sites, I just can't bring myself to do it, so many undeserved folk have come to grief on those. You can reach me here though, should the need arise.

ATB, Ray.

Sopranofan

Hi Richard,

I am in Bideford mate, not all that far from you, if you are still in the same place you was last year? Very sorry, but I don't do facebook or any other social networking sites, I just can't bring myself to do it, so many undeserved folk have come to grief on those. You can reach me here though, should the need arise.

ATB, Ray.

Yo Dude!! Oh, okay, just a bit immature here, sorry

Seriously though, nice to hear from you Ray.........dim and distant doesn't allow my senile brain to connect with last year LOL

Our FB group is quite a lot stronger since then. Will be setting up a brekkie meet @ Barum Lodge Hotel, Barney for a week on Sunday.......2 successful meets there so far. Please come with your lovely yellow mistress, eh?

Rich S

M

Mista Smiff

Yo Dude!! Oh, okay, just a bit immature here, sorry

Seriously though, nice to hear from you Ray.........dim and distant doesn't allow my senile brain to connect with last year LOL

Our FB group is quite a lot stronger since then. Will be setting up a brekkie meet @ Barum Lodge Hotel, Barney for a week on Sunday.......2 successful meets there so far. Please come with your lovely yellow mistress, eh?

Rich S

Ok, so that is the 6th of July at what time? at the Barum Lodge. There is another yellow Spider around Barnstaple so I am told, the bloke who owns it apparently works at a tyre fitters in Barnstaple somewhere?

It's been kind of slightly annoying because people keep telling me that they seen me here, they seen me there, they seen me bleedin' everywhere, but where I actually was at any given time!

Feck me!! If he robbed a bank and used that Spider as his getaway car I could be well stuffed........................Hmmmm, I could do the same to him though!!:)

Sopranofan

Ok, so that is the 6th of July at what time? at the Barum Lodge. :)

9.30 -10.00 Start. Relaxed brekkie meet no. 3 ..... come for a coffee and chat, or full English or Continental brekkie. Come and go as you please. Nice, unpretentious people at meets 1 & 2. Keep in touch with developments via Facebook Group......you don't need to post anything on there after all, only need your own page

M

Mista Smiff

9.30 -10.00 Start. Relaxed brekkie meet no. 3 ..... come for a coffee and chat, or full English or Continental brekkie. Come and go as you please. Nice, unpretentious people at meets 1 & 2. Keep in touch with developments via Facebook Group......you don't need to post anything on there after all, only need your own page

Harumph!............I don't do facebook.