Howdo me 'ansomes 2.

M

Mista Smiff

Well ok, I thought I would give it another go. Having had some behind the scenes conversations with Nick and Tess, it seems that I have given offence to some of you, and some of you have the idea that I am a spy sent from that dark and unpleasant place who's name I shall not speak.

Well dealing with the former first, if I have given offence,(and I am at a loss as to how I might have done so), I apologise, it certainly was not my intent, I do have a bit of a dry wit, and some might say, and often have, that I have a weird sense of humour, again let me say that I would not knowingly want to give offence to anyone. Dealing with the latter............A spy??? really, come on folks..........I'm sorry, but that is just a tad paranoid, especially if you think I am spying for arseholes obligatory! I aint exactly had a great reception there meself yer know, mind you, I suppose that could be part of a dark and dastardly plot????

No folks, I aint a spy......Really I aint, I was somewhat peeved by the way I was treated by the other place, so I asked around to see if there was anywhere better, I just want to find a friendly bunch of silly buggers like meself that like Alfas, and like to talk about them and do things with them.

Well there it is then, I will continue to post when I think I got summat worth saying, or if I want to know summat, if I don't get a response then I will know where I stand.

Cheers, and ATB, Ray.

conaero

Forum Owner
Ray, thanks for giving us another go, strength in numbers and all that.

Ok, the boys on here can take the banter on here a little far sometimes, but as per my email I sent you, we don't want to over moderate, well in fact, not moderate at all.

Its worked well for SportsMaserati.com as the members work out for themselves where the lines are drawn.....just use the past couple of days as you finding those lines.

The Alfa brand is suffering a bit these days so its up to us lot to group together and keep the brand alive whist if finds its new way.

M

Mista Smiff

Ray, thanks for giving us another go, strength in numbers and all that.

Ok, the boys on here can take the banter on here a little far sometimes, but as per my email I sent you, we don't want to over moderate, well in fact, not moderate at all.

Its worked well for SportsMaserati.com as the members work out for themselves where the lines are drawn.....just use the past couple of days as you finding those lines.

The Alfa brand is suffering a bit these days so its up to us lot to group together and keep the brand alive whist if finds its new way.

You sent me an email?? Well it seems that onetel.com is having a problem at the moment, so I haven't had any emails for a couple of days now, I shall look forward to reading it when they get it sorted. PMs on here is probably better in the short term to get in touch with me.

Alfa suffering??? I am not so sure, but you may be making reference to something I am not aware of. I do know one thing, when I park my spider up, she draws folk like a magnet, and they always want to know all about her and about Alfa Romeo sometimes. I don't know if I am right, but it seems to me that Alfa Romeo is really guilty of one thing, and that is hiding their light under the proverbial bushel especially in recent years. They have allowed all the old rubbish spouted forth by ignorant twonk motoring journos to go unchallenged, and to my mind they really missed the boat with the Mito...................Look what Hyundai did with the i10.

ATB, Ray.

Bigdar

Keep posting mate :thumbs:
It's just about finding your feet on a different forum.
I think you've just found em :lol:

Just to add, safe havens like this (and others) do well because places like ## are the way they are in the first place.
There are a few who are (were :lol: ) approachable, but they are outnumbered.

M

Mista Smiff

Keep posting mate :thumbs:
It's just about finding your feet on a different forum.
I think you've just found em :lol:

Just to add, safe havens like this (and others) do well because places like ## are the way they are in the first place.
There are a few who are (were :lol: ) approachable, but they are outnumbered.

Well it was a bit of an unfortunate start, but I hope things are sorted now? I think maybe AO is a victim of it's own success, it is very big. I don't know exactly what their problem is, unless they just attract a certain type of non too attractive person, biting wit and sarcasm seem to be available in abundance. Humour can be a wonderful vehicle for bringing people together and putting them at their ease one with the other. Although "humour" can also be a devastatingly nasty vehicle when used to humiliate and put others in a one down position. There does seem to be rather a lot of that "humour" on AO. Their answer to any criticism on that seems to be "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"

Well I did, and good move as it turned out! A "safe haven"? I really hope it is, it's beginning to look that way.:)

WTI

Hang on a minute I'm not having anyone say a bad word about ##.
Its home to some really well rounded non egotistical non elitist salt of the earth lovely lads and lasses.
:lying****: