The good evening thread

M

Mista Smiff

:picnic: Talking of weird..............what's this all about????

I suppose it could be a sandwich short of one???:)

M

Mista Smiff

I love it :dance4: not in a pervy way, i cant stand kids

Oh I don't mind sprogs.......................couldn't eat a whole one though!

We don't have any, the missus was a teacher, (junior school) retired now, she always felt that seeing as she had everybody else's to deal with all day, the last thing she wanted was her own to have to deal with when she got home. That suited me just fine really, I haven't got a paternal bone in me body.

Feeling a bit down today, we had to have our old Mogs Charlie put to sleep yesterday, the cancer on his face was finally too much for him and us to deal with, he was in a bit of a mess, poor old tacker.

ATB, Ray.

M

Mista Smiff

Sad times not a nice feeling :(

Aye they is, he was a bit of a one off, a real character if you know what I mean? Anyway, don't want to drag things down here, let the lunacy re-commence!

M

Mista Smiff

I will cry when Bud has to go

If I is anything to go by right now, that is a flying certainty, and why the **** shouldn't you. Charlie was with us for 10 years, and apart from that bloody filthy cancer, he was as fit as a flea, he was a big strong lad, he should have had at least another 5 years of active life, I am feeling a bit angry at life right now, it can be very unfair at times.

Anyway, come on now, we must not drag down the forum.

ATB, Ray.

vantastic

If I is anything to go by right now, that is a flying certainty, and why the **** shouldn't you. Charlie was with us for 10 years, and apart from that bloody filthy cancer, he was as fit as a flea, he was a big strong lad, he should have had at least another 5 years of active life, I am feeling a bit angry at life right now, it can be very unfair at times.

Anyway, come on now, we must not drag down the forum.

ATB, Ray.

I Just buy a new bud when he go's is that bad, I dont have feelings, ok I do but dont tell anyone