Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8RS

zagatoes30

This 1984 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8RS is a great example of an extremely rare car in the UK.

The car is standard RS spec, apart from the 14" Ronal A1 alloys which are rare and in excellent condition (although the original multispoke alloys are included). This includes electric windows, electric passenger mirror, the drivers one is manual. The interior is in superb condition which belies it's age.

The 1.8 is arguable the best engine with a lovely free revving nature. This one has twin Dellorto 40s and is beautifully smooth right through the rev range.

With only 4 owners and 83k miles this car was in great condition but being a perfectionist I had well known Alfa restorer Ian Ellis go through her. She was pretty solid but he found a few bits hiding under the paint and addressed them all by cutting out any rot no matter how small and replacing with new. Ian uses as little filler as possible and his work is as good as anyones.

The only part of the car that wasn't restored was the roof and this was primarily due to the fact I hadn't decided what to do with the after market sunroof. There are a few bubbles around the sunroof but they have got no worse in all the time I have had it.

The car will be sold with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

Photos of car pre, during and post restoration can be found on the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/coqi3jcvp733os3/AABszGExbUFNR11nvThN6hgla

Forum price £3500 (advertised for for more elsewhere)

Giulietta14.jpg
Giulietta13.jpg
Giulietta12.jpg
Giulietta11.jpg
Giulietta10.jpg
Giulietta09.jpg