Selling up

vantastic

My health this year has caused problems, still not right, struggle to work on them and falling behind, my house and wife are more important right now.

So all are for sale once MOT's etc are sorted

conaero

Forum Owner
So what ill health do you have or do you wish not to discuss it online?

The P4 has always caught my eye, when its ready drop me a line. Is the gearbox sorted yet?

vantastic

So what ill health do you have or do you wish not to discuss it online?

The P4 has always caught my eye, when its ready drop me a line. Is the gearbox sorted yet?

My health is still being worked on, they still struggling with whats up, on steroids now, i can work but then have to sleep forever, also lost 7 months of work in the last year, this has hit my pocket, p4 is in bits but being sorted. gearbox is no big issue and have one but not pulling it off just for a small worn part, new owner will get 2 spares and the magnetic diff as well. I have already got people after it, once its sorted new adverts will go up, It will be more than £2000 thats for sure

vantastic

155 is on ebay and at £1500 now, so will be sold, need to MOT the 75 then that will be up for sale, the P4 head is ready to go back on, just needs putting back together then for sale