Hello.

Andymac

Good evening all.

I'm new here.

I have owned a fair few Italian cars.

Started off with a '86 Fiat Uno as my first car, followed by an M plate Alfa 155 V6 wide body, then a few years later a V plate 156 selespeed. I then had a holiday but cane back to a Alfa GTV, swiftly followed by a Foat Stilo Abarth 5 door selespeed. Then a bit of a drought before saving up long and hard for the current car a 2003 Alfa 156 GTA Spprtwagon in iridescent Miro Red. Recently gained a black gloss vinyl roof. It is tweaked a little with 330mm front Brembos, Koni FSDs and Eibach pro springs, BMC CDA and Ali intake pipe work. It has all round tints, a Weicher strut brace top front, and a range if other minor cosmetic tweaks to my taste.
I use the sane username at Alfaowner too.

Here is the monster.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407879823.012003.jpg

Anyway, hi again.

Andy.

lisknik

Welcome to SA Andy, make yourself at home :) recognize the name, never spoken before :)

Nice GTA, any more pics? :)

beautifulbusso

Hey Andy, you finally got fed up with the **** on AO and come to the better forum where you can say what you like :)

Nice to have another GTA on here though :)

Andymac

Just noticed the pictures look pants in that pics post. Really low res. looks better in the flesh.

beautifulbusso

You going back then?

And not wanting to pry, but what was your crime against humanity?

I might do, just to say **** you to Vincent who banned me :lol:

What I did was nothing, countless people have looked at the thread and have all said I didn't do anything wrong, it's because me and Vincent don't get on

Andymac

I might do, just to say **** you to Vincent who banned me :lol:

What I did was nothing, countless people have looked at the thread and have all said I didn't do anything wrong, it's because me and Vincent don't get on

Never run into the guy.

It'll a be cool in the end. Dignified silence, and not rising to the bait is the best way to **** people off without getting into bother.