Your other non Alfa car's

vantastic

Lets see them, I have a scoob and it works great for work and protects my Alfa's from damage

She has a swift, with mods

Got to love the japs, they just make good car's

Gaz

You are nuts for even considering that, unless you know someone that is a fibreglass expert!

And what did i do?

Gaz

I dont see why you had to have a pop at me? Its not like i had you banned is it? Always thought you were the one of the group that was alright. Not my fault you all got banned for whatever reason then you came back and somehow think its my fault because you weren't supposed to be there again

lisknik

Guys like i have said before, this isn't that forum, never will be, can we leave stuff that happens on there, there, and not bring it onto here please. Completely separate.

Thank you. Nick

tess

Ok guys can we stop this now...if you have a problem with each other do it by pm....as Nick says, what goes on on other forums stays on other forums......whats the point in drahging it over into here?

You will both be on the naughty step ...play nice... Tess xx

beautifulbusso

Oh oh I wanna throw in my faults on all this 'banned from AO rubbish'

Even though I was banned for 'reasons not specified', I won't slag off whoever it was who banned me on here or any other forum. Even though some of those members are on here (Gaz) who hate me for whatever reason from what they have been told, I won't go slagging them off in public, it's a little childish plus I don't have anything against that/those individual people as they only acting on what they have been told by a 3rd party.

So come on guys, it's a different forum, can't we all get along? :)

Gaz

I was doing. If you look, you will find he had a pop at me. So sort him out before you include me in this. Got it?

beautifulbusso

Thread back on track time :)

This was mine up till today, I was never using it as kept on using the GTA :lol:

fd397de8af5aee90fd0e2e3e9e49fdf6_zps5e8dc796.jpg